TWENTY ONE

~Kenzie~

I studied the the biology text book that I was reading closely. I've found interest reading about the body and how it works. Ever since I removed my stitches last week, I wanted to know more.

Currently in the bedroom, I was surrounded by many text books and dictionaries. My lack of proper education makes it a little bit harder to read. So, I use my phone dictionary to know the pronunciation of many words that I find difficult.

After studying it for about and hour or so I got bored and closed it. I packed the books to the shelf and went out of the room in search of Jason.

''I'm out of the room. Where are you?'' I asked Jason in the mind link. It was part of our new rules. I must tell him everywhere I'm going to or else he'll flip.

''Stay where you are. I'm coming'' He ordered.

Huh!

''No need, I'm heading towards your office'' If he thinks even for a minute, that I'm going to stand here waiting for him to come get me, he's wrong.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like the attention that he's being giving ms ever since the incident. Its just that he's treating me like a fragile China plate and I  don't like it. I've never been one to stay idle and I don't know how to do it.

Jason does not let me do any fudging thing!

Drop the cup! You might hurt your fingers.

Don't do anything, your injury might hurt you.

Don't laugh too hard,you might rip your stitches.

I can't do anything without Jason telling me why I shouldn't.

''Wait for me,Love'' He repeated.

I ignored him and started moving towards his office, fuming. I've had enough. I removed the stitches last week and I'm fine now. I'm fudging fine and it's not like Sharon's mum was going to pop out and try to kill me again. I've not  even seen her since or heard her name. The time I saw Sharon she was looking so glum. She apologized profusely that day too.

I was moving so fast and angrily that I didn't see where I was going and barged into someone. I was about to apologize when I saw Jason's worried face. I huffed and looked away.

''I asked you to wait for me,Love. Are you hurt anywhere?'' He asked while examining my body as if he was expecting to see a big gash or a gun shot wound or something.

This is what I'm talking about.

''I'm fine Jason. I can walk from the room to your office without getting injured. Can you please stop coddling me. I don't like it anymore'' I rambled at once. I was already breathing hard when I finished talking and Jason was looking more worried.

''Stop talking to fast babe, you might...''

''I'M FINE JASON. I'm fudging fine'' I shouted.

''It's okay, it's okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. It's just that I don't like seeing you hurt or in pain. I just want to keep you close to me so that nothing will hurt you'' He said.

''I know, but I'm not comfortable with all the coddling. I'll go crazy. Just let me resume my normal chores,please'' I pleaded with my hands clasped together.

He ran his hands through his head,frustrated. His hair were already sticking in different directions. I raised my hands and smoothed it.

''Please. You can keep some pack members to watch me. Whatever you want,just let me go back to doing normal things. I promise not to strain myself'' I pleaded further.