FOURTEEN

~Kenzie~

I opened my eyes slowly and everything was blur. I blinked multiple times to get rid of the blurriness. I sat up on the bed slowly and looked around. I didn't have the chance to look at this place earlier so I used this opportunity to look at the room. I have to admit that this place is massive and beautiful. This is the biggest room I've been in my life and It should be Alpha Jason's place. Its two times bigger than my Uncle's room. I know this because I've been in his room to clean it.

I don't know how to feel about Alpha Jason. I don't know if I can trust him. He hasn't hit me once since I came here. He is gentle and kind and he even let me sleep in this big room!

I felt pain in my stomach and winced as I clutched it. I noticed this pain. Its my period.

Oh God!

I quickly stood up from the bed and tried to look at my back for any stain. I saw a big red patch on the dress I was wearing and my heart jumped into my stomach.

I don't know where the dress is from though.

The dress!!

I stained someone's dress. I clutched the place the stain was and started scrubbing it with my hands to see if the stain will clear up a bit. It didn't clear up at all rather it spread to the clean part.

Stupid Kenzie, Stupid.

I was still holding the dress with a hand when my eyes moved to the bed and I saw the stain on the duvet, my only savior was that the duvet was black. I didn't know what to do again. I just imagined the anger on Alpha Jason's face and that was all it took for me to start crying.

It has not been one full day and I was already messing things up.

Bravo Kenzie,Bravo.

I was still crying when someone came in. I looked up and saw Alpha Jason's face.

Oh God!

I started crying hysterically. He rushed to my side and stood in front of me not touching me. He bent to my level and looked at me.

"What's the problem. Are you okay? Are you in pain?" He said with concern in his tone and face.

I slowly shook my head at him. How do I want to tell him that I was on my period and I stained the dress that he gave me and Not only did I stain the dress with period blood, I also stain the duvet. As I thought of it I just started crying more.

"Kenzie what's wrong. Tell me so I'll know what to do" He adds softly.

I shook my head rapidly at him. If I tell him he'll get mad and scold me. I don't want him to get mad at me.

"If you tell me I promise not to get mad or scold you. I promise" He said as if he knew what was going on in my mind.

I looked at him warily and slowly held out my shaking pinky to him. He has to pinky promise me for me to believe him.

He smiled and joined my pinky with his.
"Okay tell me what's wrong" He asked, a worried look clearly etched on his face.

I looked down to my feet embarrassed. I slowly pointed at the stain on the bed. That one was darker than the one on the dress.

"I..... I stained the b-bed. I d-didn't mean to, I j-just woke up a-and saw it" I said. I was looking at my feet waiting for him to say something. When he didn't, I looked up to see him looking at the bed confused. He was still looking at it and I figured out that he didn't have a clue on what I was saying. I just decided to help him out.