SEVEN

~Kenzie~

I looked at his face that was void of emotion, but his eyes were sad....... Really sad. Then I opened the book and started reading.

"My name is Caleb, I was born on the 13th of June. I am the only child of my parents. When I was given birth to, I was very tiny, so the doctors said that I was an omega....... Yeah its hard to believe if you know me now.

My father being the Alpha of the Green Moon Park and my mom, though she is a Luna she still has Alpha's blood running through her veins. When they heard that I was an omega they were very and devastated.

Growing up was very, very hard and painful for me. I was neglected by my parents who thought that I was an omega.

We went to many doctors to find out why the son of an Alpha male and an Alpha female combined could be an omega. The doctors tried to explain that I might be a late bloomer (which I was), but they where blinded by the fact that I was an OMEGA and it was not acceptable.

The irony was that no omega in the park was maltreated, but when I got to the age of ten, my parents made me the park's servant. They gave the park right to send me errands and punish me if I did something wrong, regardless of the fact that I was an Alpha's son.

One fateful day, after cleaning the kitchen, I was on my way to the storage which was my bedroom. Despite the fact that it was cold and that I slept on the floor with rats and cockroaches, I was somehow happy that I've got my own space and that they didn't make me sleep outside. I was passing by the Alpha's office when I heard noises. I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I knew that eavesdropping was bad after receiving a beating last year. I don't wanna talk........ Right about it.

So I decided to just eavesdrop fast and go, only for me to hear the Alpha saying that he was going to be giving his position as the to the Beta's first son.

I didn't know when I did it, but I barged into the Alpha's office trying to pleas with him to wait till I turn 18,which was two months away, but out of anger he threw his glass of water at me and the glass broke on my neck and some piece of it tore my throat. Even as the Alpha was looking at me as I bleeding, he was not moved. He went right ahead to push me out of the office, but on pushing me, I fell and hit my head on a piece of glass and lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I was outside our packs border with my little luggage. They didn't even give me a chance to beg or anything, they didn't even treat my wounds because I couldn't heal yet. I treated myself the best I could and then left with my belongings toll I ran into the owner of this cave.

I found out I couldn't talk because when Ernest (the owner of the cave) asked me my name I opened my mouth to tell him, but no sound came out from my mouth. I remember crying for hours that day with Ernest consoling me.

Ernest taught me how to fight, hunt and do so many things and within a month of living yeah I popped some muscles. I was very happy that I left my abusive pack but the constant reminder that I lost my voice made me really sad and........ Scared.

I changed into my wolf a week later and Ernest told me that my wolf was that of an Alpha. I didn't want to be one in case I turned out to be like my Father, but I just can't throw the Alpha title away, it's who I am.

Ernest disappeared one day and I never saw him again. I was sad and even looked for me, I even thought that rouges killed him or something but after searching around I didn't smell any rouges.

I'm writing this down in case I come in contact with someone I learned to trust and they wanna know about me. "

I didn't realize I was crying till BFG wiped my tears with his thumb. I held his hand and looked him in the eyes." You know we are kind of similar, we were rejected by our parks, but don't worry. We have each other now". Then I put my arms around him cause he looked like he needed a hug.

We stood like that for like five minutes then we were forced to separate when we heard a growl

We stood like that for like five minutes then we were forced to separate when we heard a growl. I turned to see like about fifteen rouges...... Well me and BFG were rouges too, but these ones were disgusting with red bloodshot eyes. They growled again and I flinched.

Oh my God!

We are doomed.

Hey babies💖.... Hope you guys love this one.

Thank you 💖

Love you guyssss plenty❤️❤️❤️

#May 13, 2020