TWENTY THREE

~Kenzie~

I stared at the door hard hoping someone would come in and cure this boredom. Due to Jason's commands,I'm not allowed to leave the he even placed some pack warriors outside the door.

When my staring didn't make anything happen,I changed into glaring. The door knob twisted a little and I smiled. I can't believe it worked.

The door opened and Jason came inside. My smile changed into a whimper as I buried my face in my palms. Why couldn't it be Jordan or Jasmine or Bethany or even Bridget. I'll gladly speak to them,but not Jason. I don't want to see his face right now. He's the reason for my predicament.

''Hey love'' He said. I heard his footstep getting closer so I turned around and faced another corner.

If you won't let me out of the  house, or bring my friend's here, then don't talk to me.

He came closer to me and placed his hands on my shoulders,massaging them. I almost shrugged it off,but it felt nice. Really nice.

''You won't talk to me today?'' There was amusement in his tone as he asked.

Oh you are finding this funny,right?

Since he locked me inside the house,I've always ignored him and today is not and won't be an exception.

I nodded my head to his question and he laughed. Even his laugh is sexy! Don't look at me, I learnt the word from Jasmine.

I sighed as he massaged deeper. This feels so nice.

''But I have a surprise for you,so as you won't talk to me I better give it to someone else'' He said moving towards the room.

''Wait!''

Fudge Kenzie!

I fall for it every fudging time.

On Monday,I didn't speak to Jason so he said he was sad that I won't speak to him, I broke and went to him.

On Tuesday,Jason said he won't talk to me if I didn't talk to him and the thought of Jason not talking to me made me so sad. I broke too.

On Wednesday, He gave me a teardrop earring.

On Friday,He bought me a giant teddy bear.

Now this.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I said the word. I turned away from Jason and faced the wall. I heard him coming closer.

''Don't be sad love. You know I keep you inside for your own good. I'm sorry love''.

''I know. I know,but I don't like being inside the house for so long. I'll go crazy,please'' I turned to him and pleaded. It's the truth, I'll go crazy if I stay here for long.

Jason ran his hands through his hair frustrated so I helped  him arrange his hair properly again. I was about to remove my hand from his head,but he kept his on top of mine. I got the message.

Jason loves when I play with his hair. I don't know why,but I do it. I think he even runs his hands through his hair just for this.

''I'm sorry love. I can't risk it. My gift for you today is not like the others. So...'' He trailed off,looking at the door as if expecting something to come in.

The door opened and Jasmine,Jordan and Bethany came in. All smiles.

I almost screamed but I didn't. I just gave Jason a big hug.

''Thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you''

I broke the hug and was about to go to my friends when Jason held me back.