NINETEEN

~ Jason ~

I glared at my brother who is currently grinning at me. What the fuck is he doing here?. I miss him. Yeah, but he can't just barge in here and start eating my stuff. I bought that chocolate specially for Kenzie. She loves them so, yeah.

I looked at her to see her looking at my brother warily while the idiot was smiling at her. My glare intensified as I moved to stand in her front. What the fuck is his problem? Coming, no breaking into my house, eating my stuff that I bought for my mate and then he's,he's smiling at my mate? My MATE not his.

'' What the hell are you doing here?'' I asked while glaring at him. My hands were clenched tightly into a fist and they hung beside me.

He ignored me and moved past me, stretching his hand to Kenzie.

'' I'm Jordan,I'm this grumpy guy's brother and Jasmine's twin. I'm sure that you've met her. Its nice to meet you'' He said still grinning. Why is he smiling a lot at her? I want to smack that grin off his face but I can't do that. Kenzie will not like it. I'm not grumpy, I just don't like people, except Kenzie. That's not too difficult to ask, is it?

Kenzie relaxed her tensed body beside him and I turned to see her smiling back at him and stretching her hand to meet his. I frowned at her touching another man, even if the man is my brother .Call me possessive or whatever name you want, I don't give a fuck!

''Nice to meet you too and yes, I've met Jasmine. She's my best friend'' Kenzie replied with a blush and a proud look in her face. I remember the day she announced the news of Jasmine being her bestfriend to me. She was so fucking happy and I was happy that my sister is friends with her. I think I even mind linked Jasmine a 'thank you' that day.

When Kenzie's hand met his, my stupid brother did something more stupid that made me want to strangle him, he pulled her into a hug.

She tensed at first but then hugged him back awkwardly. I was angry that she was uncomfortable. She is meant to be resting at this moment. I quickly removed her from his embrace and pulled her to my side, where she belongs.

The idiot stood there and was smiling goofily at me. He should fucking thank his stars that Kenzie is around. If not I'd have messed up his pretty face.

''Sweetheart you need to rest now'' I said to Kenzie while tucking a stray curl behind her ears. She looked at me with wild eyes and shook her head.

Huh! She was tired a few minutes ago so what's wrong.

She must've seen my confused face before she whispered.

''We have a guest,Jay'' She said while pointing what she thinks is a secret finger at Jordan.

I fucking love it when she calls me Jay. It makes me feel all mushy inside and I'd love hear her to me 'Jay' every minute if the day. We've graduated from Alpha,to Jason and sometimes Jay.

I looked over to Jordan to see him tucking an empty wrapper of Snickers into the pocket in his pants even though the bin is just few feet away from him. He has always been that way always leaving dirty stuff around him. His room was always so messy whenever you entered it.

There was a time that my mum's sister, Aunt Caroline visited. Its was Halloween. She brought many gifts and chocolate with her and gave them to us. My mum took some of them and dropped them in the kitchen cabinet. I remember waking up my siblings in the middle of the night and leading them to where mum kept the chocolate. As usual, Jordan ate his and dropped the wrapper on his bed. The disappointed look I got from my mum that day is still fresh in my memory and the fact that she didn't give us any chocolate for four weeks. And that was a lot of weeks.