EIGHT

This chapter is dedicated to Loveme105 for being the first person to comment on my book. Thank you soooo much💖💖

                           ~Kenzie~

I was basically shaking with fear besides BFG who was standing tense.

These........things were still growling ferociously. I looked at BFG, he was far too calm for someone that is about to be eaten as lunch.

I nudged him cautiously with my elbow .Then he looked at me,that was when I got it.His eyes were screaming at me to run, but his face was calm.He couldn't let his guard down.

I shook my head rapidly at him,I can't just leave him and run.We just got to know each other and even if I run, where would love run to. I was looking at BFG when these things started moving closer.Even though I was scared shirtless, I have to start facing my problems rather than running away from them. I ought to be brave an not be a wimp.

Though the urge to run behind BFG and hide was high...........very high,I stood my ground, raised my shaking hands and balled them into fists. I stood in a boxing stance and faced the wolves.

I felt BFG's body vibrating beside me, I thought it was from anger but when I looked at him,he was.......... Laughing?

Why was he laughing in this very bad situation. I looked at the rouges to see if they were doing something amusing, but they were not.

All of them were looking at me strangely. I looked at myself to know what's wrong.

Is it my outfit?

I was wearing BFG's old T-shirt and the jean I wore while escaping from my uncle's pack. I didn't have the chance to take anything when I was leaving.I was in a haste. But come to think of it, even if I had the chance to take anything, it would only be the books that Beta Williams gave me.

I flinched when I felt hands on my own and looked up to see BFG's worried face. He took my hand in his and moved me to his back.

What is he doing?

There are fifteen feral wolves. He can't possibly fight them alone.

"What are you doing?". I whispered to him.I wasn't expecting an answer because I knew he was mute. I was just hoping he would give me a reaction or something. He just squeezed my hand that was in his a little bit.

Okay!!!

What did he mean?
Was that a sign to fight or run?

I don't understand.

Suddenly a Wolf surged to BFG with it's jaws wide open,but before he could get close,BFG reached out,snapped it's neck and dropped it.......dead.It happend so fast that I didn't know what to think or do.

Then the other wolves started coming closer. BFG shifted immediately,his torn clothes dropping on the floor.Charging at them with great speed,he started fighting off the ones he could.

I just stood there in shock not knowing what to do.I willed my body to move, but it didn't. I was forced to move when I saw two wolves in front of me.

Since I wasn't taught how to fight,I resolved to the thing I knew best.............running.

I turned back and started running as fast as I could. When I saw that they were gaining up on me,I knew that I had to shift.

I shifted while I was running to avoid delay,my paws hitting on the ground. It was after I shifted that I remembered that my last piece of clothing was ground, but there was no use crying over spilt milk.