TWENTY FIVE

~Kenzie~

I stared at Amber or the person that was supposed to be Amber. I never expected who was standing in my front. This person looks...old. I'm sure Amber is not older than me by much,maybe a few years but she is looking ten years older than me.

She was dressed in her usual slutty revealing clothes and a six inches heel. Who wears heel in the woods? Amber obviously. She looked at me with a smile but you could see the contempt in her eyes. I tried my best not to flinch, I'm way too familiar with that look. It's the look I get when I do something wrong. It was the look i got when I wore a gown she threw away. In my defense,it was not my fault that the cloth fitted me better than her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"Jason bellowed. I shifted closer to him a little bit. Fudge! This visit was unexpected. No one prepared me for this.

She smiled at Jason and dragged her cloth down a little bit...well not a little. Her breast were practically out.

This...this fudging shameless creature from another planet! What the heck does she think she's doing. This is my man! My fudging man.

I stood in front of her and put on what I think was my best mean face.

"Back off old lady. This is my man. Now what the fudge do you think you are doing here?" I said. Darn! I need to tell Jasmine to teach me how to be mean. I'm really doing a poor job,a very poor job.

Amber squared her shoulders and moved closer to me. I should have done that.

"Who do you think you are talking to. Do you think because another pack accepted you and gave you clothes;that you have the right to talk to me? Have you forgotten your manners and place? No fucking way girl. You know better. You are just a murderer" She spat out.

Fudge! Why did that hurt. I thought that they had no power over me again,but I was wrong. Amber smirked as she looked at me. She still knew how to hurt me. She hasn't forgotten.

"I didn't not kill my parents. You know that,your pack knew t-that" I said,my voice breaking at the end. I don't like this feeling.

'J-jay' I mind linked Jason. I'm not trying to rely on him to solve my problems...maybe I am,but it's just a little bit. My weak point is when someone calls me a murderer. I don't like it.

Jason took the hint because he held my hand and stood before me with a scowl and a mean look on his face that could bring a grown man to his knees.

"I might tolerate you coming to my pack unannounced and uninvited,but I won't fucking tolerate you coming here and calling my MATE a murderer. Don't you have fear?" Jason growled out. Emphasising on the mate part.

Amber's face displayed her shock. This beach didn't believe that I'd get a mate at all,talk more of an Alpha.

She quickly tried to hide the panic in her eyes,but I already saw it. She smiled sluttily and started blinking her eyes at Jason. Is she trying to be sexy or is there a fly there?. I looked at Jason's face to see that he's wore the same confused look as mine.

"I'm so sorry Alpha" She drawled. Okay! " I didn't know the bitc...that she's your mate. I just thought I'd come and see the person that is getting Daddy so worked up and I must say you are very very sexy" She said and winked at Jason.

Okay! I can't take it anymore.

"Back off bitch. He's mine" I said with a growl that I didn't think I was capable of emitting.

She was about to comment when Jason growled out.

"She said back off bitch. I'm her's" He said,clearly enjoying the part that I claimed him. This is just the time to blush Kenzie. Focus.