FOUR

So that is BFG ☝️
What do you think? 🤔❤️

~Kenzie~

I got tired of running and crouched under a tree out of breath. I opened the bag that Beta Williams gave to me and took out a bottle of water.

I started gulping down the water so fast that I choked on it. Coughing hysterically, I tried to muffle the sound by covering my mouth with my hand.
When I finally calmed down ,I stood up from where I was. I stretched my stiff body. I was tired but I won't allow it to stop me from running. I want to go very far, to a place that he can never find me. That's my plan and I plan to make it happen.

Holding the bottle in my hand,I tried to reach for my bag when my eyes met with a pair of shoes. Not really shoes, but........shoes.

Uh oh

I looked up slowly and finally stopped at a very intimidating face.

Omg,this guy is scary and huge.This guy is about 6'4.who is this tall?

He has a shabby looking beard and has tattoos almost all over his body. I tried looking at his face again and flinched at the brutal stare.

''OK Kenzie,you can't stand here looking at the feet of this guy, you've got to run.You can't come this far just to get caught again''.Madison said.

I looked around BFG skeptically to see if I could run past him.(Am calling him BFG cause he needs the name).Big Forest Guy also turned to see what I was looking at.I saw that as an opportunity to try and run past him,but me being clumsy at the wrong time of the day tripped on my own legs.

I fell on the floor real hard with my head hitting a big rock, everything became blurred as I lose consciousness.

***************

I opened my eyes to feel my head throbbing badly.

''Ouch''

My back was aching too. I must have fallen asleep under a tree. I looked up at the roof.

Wait! Trees don't have roof.

Wait a minute,I don't know where I am.

I looked at my surrounding. I was in what looked like a cave,with a very big wood that is meant to be a door,I think.There where knives of different sizes and shapes hanging on the wall.

I looked beside me and saw my bag. Peering inside,l checked if anything was missing.Satisfied that everything was there, I closed the bag.

I held the bag and started to get up from the floor I was lying down on.I got so dizzy that I had to lean on the wall till it stopped.

That tall guy must have taken me. What does he want from me? Why did he bring me here. Did mg uncle send him to get me?.

I was already panicking at the thought of that. I can't let my uncle get me. He will kill me if he does. I started moving towards the door, maybe if I try escaping this time, I will succeed.

I got near the wood .....door and on pushing it I met with BFG(Big Forest Guy).

*******

Hey guys,I'm so sorry for updating the story this late but something really bad happened to me.Sorry guys.

Love you Guys

#April 21 2020