TWELVE

~Kenzie~

I burrowed myself into the bed that feels like a cloud.

Wait a minute!! I don't have a bed.

I opened my eyes and everywhere was blurry. I blinked rapidly to get rid of the blurriness. I looked around and froze at what I saw. I was in a room. A big room. It was black in color. I looked at the bed I was lying on and it was a king sized bed covered with a black duvet. This room looks very beautiful and expensive. What am I doing here?.

I'm not meant to be here

I'm not meant to be here. I look around to see if anyone was here and no one was. Not even BFG. I need to find him to know if he's okay. My parents told me that he is but I need to see it with my own eyes.

I was about to sit up and get out of here when someone barged into the room. He was huge, like he was very huge.

Madison started jumping and was shouting MATE over and over again.

I have a mate?
Luna and Amber has always told me that I can never have a mate and I believed them.

Who would want to mate a murderer?

I think He was the one that spoke to me when I was sleeping. He was the one with that beautiful voice. From the pheromones that he was oozing I knew that he was an Alpha.

Alpha's are mean.
They don't like omegas like me.

Madison's excitement and the fact that i just figured out that an Alpha is my mate is making me dizzy. I held my head and stayed frigid to know if the dizziness will ease up a bit or even stop.

When I felt okay to move again I felt someone holding my head and asking if I was alright. I froze when I looked up. The Alpha was holding me. In the cause of trying to stop the dizziness, I didn't notice the Alpha coming closer to me or even holding my head.

I quickly removed his hands from my face and ran to a corner in the room. If I'm far away he won't hurt me.

I stood in the corner cowering in fear and muttering 'Sorry' over and over again. Maybe he will see that I didn't mean to be dizzy and make him worry about me.

My heart started beating fast and my head started calculating different scenarios as to what could happen. My already aching head gets worse and my brain starts working on overdrive, trying desperately to find the ideal outcome.

I flinched and moved back as he tried to touch me.

Alpha's are bad.
They get angry easily.
They will punish you if you do something wrong.
And clearly I did something wrong.