TWENTY SEVEN

~Kenzie~

I lost everything I took from Jason's pack that reminded me of him. I don't know where they are. Jason's hoodie and that bobby pin,they are all gone. They just gave me an old worn out T-shirt to wear. It was better than being naked though.

I don't know what Brian did,but he's been coming here everyday. My uncle was suspicious at first,but he was later happy. In his words 'some dumb fuck finally found you attractive. Others were scared to come here,I don't fucking know why,but anyway;I've got a customer and he pays well'. If he was thinking that he's words would hurt me,they didn't. They made me so fudging happy;I almost smiled. Almost. Actually it took everything in me not to.

Me and Brian found a way not to make them suspicious. Mostly Brian. Brian downloaded all types of sound tracks of a girl screaming and a guy m-moaning in pleasure. When he first suggested it,I thought it won't work,but it did.

Brian would just play the soundtrack and we'll start talking. I kind of blamed myself for not learning anyone's number off heart,even Jason's. I tried dialling the number that I thought was Jason's,but a drunk guy picked up and was saying shit. I ended the call in tears. Brian was left to console me. Awkwardly might I add.

The worst thing that has happened to me during these two days that I've been here is that my uncle found out that that girl...the new pack help was helping me.

I was sitting on the bed when I heard the  door open and 'the bastard' came in with a glare on his face.

'You think I'm going to let you escape like you did before? No fucking way. You'll need a miracle to get out of here and let me tell you something bitch,no one is going to help you'

I looked at him confused,I don't even know what he's talking about.

He entered the room fully and closed the door loudly behind him. My heart started beating very fast in fear. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fight this guy if he tries something,because of my tied hands. These people are not taking chances at all.

They always remove the ropes on my hand before Brian comes and anytime he leaves my hands get tied back again. It's pretty stupid to me,but that's how they do it.

So right now my hands are tied. I looked at the bastard as he moved round the room as if looking for something.

What the fudge is he looking for? There's nothing here.

He got closer to the bed and bent down. That was when I remembered and my heart jumped into my stomach. The knife that that girl gave me. She kept it under there. I haven't seen an opportunity to use it,that's why it's been under there and there was no other hidden place to hide it.

I think he found it because he smirked and looked up.

'Aha! I said it... I said that you'll try something and I was right. So you fucking think that I'd let you escape. What the fuck do you take me for,a fool?' He shouted,spit flying out of he's mouth. He moved closer to me,the knife held in his right grip. The bed was actually small,so when he stood beside the bed,he could still reach me.

'Listen and listen carefully bitch. You are not getting out of here. Never. I'd rather kill you myself. I'll kill your fucking ass' He was waving the knife around like a lunatic and was repeating 'I'll kill you' over and over again.

I flinched when I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I felt something trickle down,and when I looked that I saw that the bastard actually cut me with the knife and the cut was pretty deep.