Preferences: Friday night

Chris Young: The best Friday nights with Chris are in your room when you both lay comfortably in the bed watching Netflix. Sometimes, after an exhausting day at work, you end up falling asleep with your head resting against him and he just can't help himself for thinking how lucky he is for having you.

Dustin Lynch: On Friday nights you and Dustin usually take a night ride for somewhere. It can be a nearby town or just a countryside field where you can watch the stars together while listening to your favorite songs on the radio.

Luke Bryan: Of course your favorite Friday nights with Luke are underneath the stadium lights. You both love sports and what's a better way to spend a night eating hotdogs and shouting out for your team?

Blake Shelton: At Friday night your house with Blake is always with friends for a dinner. It's really good to see friends you haven't seen in a while and chat about a little bit of everything. You and Blake are really good hosts.

Justin Moore: Let's be real, you and Justin like your quiet Friday nights with a cup of whiskey on the rocks while watching some TV or just talking about your ambitions and dreams for the future. At the end of the night, when you both feel tired after a long day, he leads you to the bedroom just to sleep right beside the girl of his life.

Dylan Scott: He just likes to surprise you with some really good plans on Friday night. A game of football, a night trip to a museum or a romantic dinner. Your nights with him are definitely always perfect.

Carrie Underwood: You and Carrie really like to watch a TV show about doctors and hospitals. Sometimes you also like to play cards and smile as the way she simply hates to lose.

Brian Kelley: Brian likes to take you to see the Nascar races. He absolutely loves it and you, even if in the beginning you didn't like it very much, started to love it just as much as him. On the nights you don't go, both of you like to stay at home maybe watching some action movie on the TV.

Tyler Hubbard: You and Tyler like to drive downtown to meet all your friends at some bar. Drinking beer and talking with old friends, you end up convincing Tyler to dance with you (since you love it and he loves seeing you happy).

Sam Hunt: Sometimes on Friday nights after work, you and Sam take the train to somewhere and spend the weekend in some little town feeling like two teenagers in love running away from home for some days.

Brett Young: You and Brett have some kind of deal on Friday night. He decides what to order for dinner and you decide a movie to watch while you both cuddle on the couch. And there's no other way you would like to spend your Friday nights.

Keith Urban: Keith really likes to go out and even if he knows you are a little more shy he loves to take you to new places and surprise you (like the time he took you to a fair to ride the roller coaster). 

*****

How's a perfect Friday night for you?

Country imagines & preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें