Preferences: Jealousy

Chris Young: You can see in his eyes that he is jealous but he won't say a thing. He trusts you a lot and he knows the other guys you talk to are just friends so there's no need to worry. But still there is a little jealousy in his eyes when he sees you laughing at some friend's joke.

"Are you okay honey?", you ask when you go back to his side on the bar. He takes your hand and gets a little closer to you.

"Yeah, sure.", He says.

You just raise an eyebrow knowing that's not completely true.

"He is just a friend. And old friend from the school days.", you add.

"I know. I just can't help myself from feeling a little bit jealous about my beautiful girlfriend.", and he kisses your cheek.

"There's no need to worry, baby. I'm all yours," you smile.

Blake Shelton: When Blake feels jealous he makes sure you know that. He holds your hand and keeps his eye on the other guy when he feels he is getting too flirty. Sometimes he thinks that's enough and he whispers something on your ear to get your attention.

"Let's dance.", he whispers.

You know very well that Blake doesn't like to dance. He is just trying to get your attention. So you smile at the other guy and go with Blake for the dance floor.

"Too much jealousy, hum?", you say grabbing his hand to dance to some slow music.

"Me?", he acts surprised. "Nah. I just thought that guy was really boring."

You smile. He will never admit, but Blake was jealous of that guy without knowing that you only have eyes for him.

Keith Urban: Anywhere it could happen, Keith just acts like a gentleman. He will never show he is jealous even though you can feel it by the way he looks at some guy trying to flirt with you at a party or a ceremony. He trusts you deeply so there is no need for a jealousy scene.

When you finally said goodbye to your country singer friend, you find Keith with a glass of champagne in his hand. He is away from the party standing alone at the balcony watching the dark sky outside. You get closer and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Why are you here by yourself, baby? ", you ask.

"Just needed some fresh air.", he says. "And you were talking with your friends so I didn't want to bother."

"Keith, you can never bother me.", you make sure he knows how much you love him kissing his lips. "You don't have to be jealous..."

"I know.", he says and looks at you while holding your hand. "Because I'm the man you love."

Justin Moore: When some other man tries to flirt with you, Justin makes sure he knows that you are taken. He has no shame in getting close to you and kisses your cheek whispering that he loves you in your ear. He also takes your hand and if the guy is still trying to flirt with you, he just makes sure he knows that you are his girlfriend.

"Darling, let's go home.", he says, making sure he listens.

You just smile because you know that Justin always acts that way when he is jealous.

"Yes, let's go baby.", you say and quickly kiss his lips before going home.

Carrie Underwood: Maybe girls just know how to pretend a little bit better because sometimes you can't say if Carrie is jealous. She usually doesn't mind if some guy is trying to flirt with you but if a girl is talking to you and starting to get all nice she changes a little. Carrie stays by your side and keeps her eyes on you and that other girl. Sometimes, if she gets too jealous, she slips a hand down your leg to your knee and keeps her body closer to yours.

"Baby girl...", she tries to get your attention.

Luke Bryan: Luke is a jealous boyfriend but he tries not to. He just knows that you are so special that the other men would love to steal you from him. Maybe it's because sometimes Luke feels a little insecure when you are so sociable and nice always talking to everyone.

One time you were talking to a guy and Luke became really jealous when the guy hugged you. You were at a party at a friend's house so he got closer to you and took your hand standing beside you.

"I really missed you.", you said to the other guy that smiled and you felt Luke holding your hand in a different way. Like he was going to let go of your hand at any time. You looked at him before speaking. "Luke, let me present you, Robert. My cousin."

Luke was looking at you and suddenly the jealousy in his eyes wasn't there anymore. He looked at Roberts feeling relief.

"Nice to meet you Robert.", he said. "I'm Luke Bryan. Your cousin's boyfriend."

Tyler Hubbard: Sometimes Tyler gets jealous of your boss. I mean, he knows you are just working but he can't help but feel jealous of that guy with the blue eyes always talking and being friendly with you. He wonders if that guy is being a little bit too flirty with you.

"Are you okay, Tyler?", you ask coming inside the car when he picks you up after work. He wasn't smiling and talking with you like he used to do.

"Yeah...", he responds still looking at the road.

But you know that something is bothering him.

"Honey, what's wrong? Tell me.", you insist.

He just sighs.

"Do you really like your work?", he asks all of suddenly.

"Yes, of course, Tyler. Why would you ask that?"

"I don't like your boss.", he admits. "That guy is always way to flirty with you."

You laugh.

"Are you jealous, Tyler?", you ask. "There's nothing to worry about."

He looks at you for a couple of seconds.

"I love you, baby girl.", he says.

"And I love you too. Forever, Tyler."