When she's on - Chris Young

Your best friend Chris invited you to go to one of his concerts. That was nothing new because you were always in the front row of his concerts whenever you could. You were very proud of everything your best friend achieved. He deserved all the success.

That afternoon's concert was being great. The audience was excited to sing all the songs. He smiled amused on stage and you couldn't help but smile too.

When another song ended, Chris took a short break to drink water and to talk to the fans for a while.

"Are you enjoying the concert?" He asked, and everyone shouted excitedly. He smiled. His smile was so beautiful.

"Well, I want to sing you a song that I think everyone knows very well. It's called "When she's on"."

The people seemed excited.

"This song is very special to me.", Chris said. "I want to dedicate it to a very special person who is here today." And looking at the audience, he finally found you giving you a smile. "Honey, this song is for you. Sorry that I never had the guts to say the right words to you."

And the band behind him started the first chords of the song.

"I love you, dear.", He said into the microphone before the song started, leaving you completely flushed.

*****

*****

I love this man so much! <3