Preferences: Family

Luke Bryan: Ever since little you dreamt about having a big family. You wanted to live in a little farm with the animals and your kids running around all happy. You wanted your children to be as happy as you were living in the countryside. So when you and Luke got married you bought a little (but nice) farm in Texas. You loved to do gardening and Luke liked to go fishing on a lake nearby. Your life was great, especially now that you had a big new to tell him: he was going to be a daddy.

Chris Young: The truth is: you were a loner until you met Chris. With no close family (just a few uncles and distant cousins) your family basically consisted of a poodle dog named Lila. But everything would change when on a walk in the park you met Chris. It didn't take long to realize that this was the man you had waited for so many years.

Carrie Underwood: Your family was quite large with three brothers and two sisters. There was always excitement at home with so many people, especially when their uncles and cousins ​​joined on Sunday lunch. So when you introduced Carrie to your family she had no problem adapting to your family. The truth is that everyone adored her and you loved her even more.

Dylan Scott: Dylan was the kind of man who dreamed of forming a family. For so many years you always thought you would never be a mother, because all the men you dated seemed unwilling to make such serious commitments. But Dylan was different. You thank God every day that your paths have crossed. Now you knew the reason you never worked with any other man: because Dylan was the love of your life, the man you've always been waiting for.

Blake Shelton: Initially your family did not accept your relationship with Blake very well, mainly because he is older and already divorced. Your mother dreamed of another kind of man for you, but after a few dinners and family outings, she realized that you loved Blake like you had never loved anyone before. And he was so affectionate and loved you so much. Your mother had never seen you so happy in your life.

"Promise never to hurt my daughter," Your mother once told Blake at Sunday lunch.

"I just want to make her happy. I could never hurt her," Blake explained.

And your mother smiled to see you look at the man you loved.

"Welcome to the family, Blake," she said.

Lee Bryce: You had known Lee since you were teenagers. He was a family friend and for a long time you had seen Lee as just a friend. But when, after returning to your homeland after a while working in New York, you saw Lee at a bar that you used to go on Friday nights, and you realized that what you had been looking for had always been with you. 

You loved Lee. 

There was no denying when your heart simply melted with his smile. How foolish you had been to seek happiness in a city far away when what you missed was right there in your hometown. Lee had never been just a friend: he was everything to you.

Kane Brown: Kane was your big brother's best friend. They had a little band in the garage of your house and you used to live with Kane many times. Your parents knew his parents, because after all almost everyone knew each other in that small town. So when you and Kane started going out on some secret dates, it wasn't long before your mother realized what was going on.

"You know Kane is always welcome in this house," she told you one day while making tea and you smiled.

"How did you know?", you asked.

"The way you look at each other reveals everything.", she said. "Kane is a good guy. I'm happy with you two."

Justin Moore: Your parents didn't approve of your relationship with Justin. Your father said he was only going to break your heart.

"Why?" You asked.

Although you were old enough to make your own choices, you would like your parents to like Justin. You loved him. Didn't they see it?

"He is not the right man for you," said your mother.

"He's just a cowboy. He'll end up hurting you." your dad added.

But they didn't even know Justin. They didn't know how affectionate he was with you. How he liked to see you smile. How he loved you like no man before.

"He's a good man," you said. "He loves me and I love him. I just wish you saw that."

For a moment neither of them spoke.

"Saturday at lunch," your mother finally said. "Come to lunch here at home on Saturday."

You smiled. You knew your parents would realize how much Justin loved you.

Sam Hunt: While you were teenagers, Sam was known to be rebellious. Your parents didn't really like seeing you go out with him, but Sam was your best friend. But the years passed and now you were both adults. Sam was no longer a rebel. He was a good man with a good heart and who, above all, loved you. And he would do everything to make your parents realize that.

Tyler Hubbard: Family is all that matters in this life. And your life was about to be blessed with a baby.

"Tyler, honey," you said.

He was sitting in the living room watching Nascar races on television.

"What's up, honey?", he asked and kissed your cheek as you sat next to him.

"I have something to tell you."

He looked worried at you.

"What's wrong?".

You did not contain a smile on your lips.

"You're going to be daddy." you said.

And for a moment Tyler didn't seem to know what to say. He took your hand and looked into your eyes.

"Really?" he asked and you nodded. "I'll be a daddy."

And then he held you in his arms kissing your cheek over and over.

"You can't imagine how happy I am." he said. "I am going to be a father. You're going to be an amazing mama."