Preferences: Sundays at home

Luke Bryan: With your husband Luke at home for the weekend you both stay in bed all morning. You love waking up next to him, to see his sleepy face near yours. You end up cooking something for lunch and stay at home the rest of the day watching movies or just messing around.

Chris Young: On Sunday mornings, your boyfriend Chris wakes up earlier than you and leaves you sleeping on the bed when he goes out to get some coffee and donuts for breakfast.

Cody Johnson: The best part of Sundays at home is when you and your husband Cody watch the sunset on the front porch while talking about your plans for the future.

Dustin Lynch: You and your boyfriend Dustin like to go fishing on Sunday mornings. There is something relaxing in fishing with the love of your life on the river near your house.

Brad Paisley: You and your husband Brad like to stroll on Sundays without a set course. You drive in the morning and let the wind take you both somewhere, because all that matters is that you are together.

Sam Hunt: On Sunday evenings you like to go to the city to have a drink with old friends since school days. It's always good to see the friends.

Kane Brown: You and your boyfriend Kane like to spend your Sundays playing video games and messing around.

Thomas Rhett: On Sundays your husband Thomas likes to take you dancing, because he knows how much you like to dance. It is a tradition that you have maintained since you started dating.

Lee Brice: For the past few Sundays your boyfriend Lee has been teaching you how to drive in his old van. You never got your license and now you really want it. It is always fun to spend Sunday afternoons riding the old dirt roads around the city.

Carrie Underwood: You and your girlfriend Carrie like to do a morning run on Sundays by the river. Then you both return home and always have different and fun plans for the rest of the day.

Kelly Clarkson: You and your wife Kelly like to enjoy free time on Sunday to cook and watch TV. Sometimes you have friends over and have a little party in the backyard.

Justin Moore: You and Justin like to do gardening on Sundays. You have a small garden at home. Gardening always reminds you of your childhood in the countryside.

Chris Stapleton: When you're not working at the hospital on Sundays and Chris doesn't have concerts you like to stay home and rest. You like to spend the whole morning in bed sleeping late and enjoy each moment of the Sunday.