Spin you around - Morgan Wallen

The night was beginning to fall bringing the stars. Beside you, Morgan was behind the wheel, driving you home. You knew all of those old country roads like the palm of your hand, so you were just watching the pines next to the road while daydreaming about the future. You and Morgan knew each other since kids and he has always been the love of your life. But even though you were a couple for many years, Morgan didn't ask you the question yet. You were both adults and you just couldn't wait to start a life with him. Didn't he want to marry you too?

You were thinking about that while he was driving. You looked at him and for some brief seconds he looked away from the road to smile at you.

On the radio another country song had just ended. There was a little break before another song began. It only took you some seconds to recognize Morgan's voice singing.

"It's your song, baby!", you exclaimed.

Morgan smiled.

"It's my new song, honey.", he said.

His voice was just perfect.

I've been looking at you from across the room

'Bout time I've got my nerve

Well you might tell me boy hell naw

But hell it can't hurt

'Cause I just wanna spin you around and around this dancefloor

He didn't told you about that song so it was a nice surprise to hear it on the radio.

"It's so great.", you said and he thanked you before stopping the car at the roadside. "What are you doing, baby?", you asked when he opened the car's door.

"Come with me.", he told you before turning the radio's volume up.

There weren't any cars at the road when you both go up to the back of his truck. Morgan took your hand and started dancing with you while singing along with the song.

Got a pretty good feeling I'm taking you home

Gonna love you with all I got

But before we slip out into the night

I just want one more shot

To take your hand and

Spin you around and around this dance floor

He danced with you while singing.

"I love this song.", you said. "It's so perfect, baby."

Morgan smiled at you.

"I wrote it for you.", he confessed. "I'm in love with you since kids and... Well, I just wanna spin you around tonight and for the rest of our life.", Morgan said to you, before getting on his knee. You raised your hands to your face, feeling surprised. "Will you marry me, honey?"