Goodbye time - Blake Shelton

"It's your life, you say you need a change

Don't all the dreams we've seen come true mean anything"

How has time passed so quickly for us? If only yesterday you were dancing in my arms, how do you look at the door today and think about never coming back?

After so long how can you think of leaving behind? How does it seem so easy for you to pack up your things and just leave?

Is there nothing I can say that makes you want to stay?

I love you...

I need you...

You are the only woman for me...

Is none of this enough?

Am I not enough?

If we have changed over time, will we still have time to save this love of ours?

Because you now seem so far away from me when you are by my side and I wonder if you think of anyone but me. How only yesterday you were smiling at me from the other side of the bar for the first time and today you don't even seem to notice my presence.

And in my head I can still hear you saying "baby, I'll love you forever and ever.". How could forever turn nothing for you?

You just packed your bags and walked out the door without saying goodbye ... Goodbye my love.

And I can't even go to the town right now because wherever I go everything reminds me of you. And everyone that I know ask for you.

"She's gone." That's all I can say.

If I don't even know how our love has become so cold...

I know I need to learn how to let you go.

But how can I erase all my memories with you, when I thought I would love you 'till the end of time?

"If being free's worth what you leave behind

And if it's too late for love to change your mind

Then it's goodbye time"