Preferences: Your song

Chris Young: "Heaven" by Bryan Adams. Every time you hear that song you can't help but sing along while dancing around in Chris's arms.

Luke Bryan: Your song is "I Just Want To Dance With You" by George Strait. He says that song will certainly be at your wedding day.

Blake Shelton: Your song with Blake is a country song, of course. You just can't decide which of the Willie Nelson songs.

Carrie Underwood: The truth is that you can't seem to decide just one song. You both like Dolly Parton and Whitney Houston. Or maybe you should choose some Tina Turner songs. If it talks about true love, then it is your song.

Dylan Scott: He says "Miami, my Amy" by Keith Whitley always remembers him of you because he says that the first time he touched you felt like an earthquake in California.

Sam Hunt: You both like Drake. "Hold on we going home" will always be your song.

Tyler Hubbard: He knows how you love Sinatra so the song "I've got you under my skin" will always remember him of you smiling and dancing around the living room.

Brian Kelley: "Love of my life" by the Queens. It was the song playing on the radio when he asked you to marry him.

Justin Moore: "I don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith. Justin says the song could have been written about your relationship because he never wants to miss a thing when he is with you.

Keith Urban: Your favorite music with Keith is "Purple Rain" by Prince. It was the first song he taught you to play on the guitar. 

*****

What's your favorite song?