1

Warning(s): mentioning of cutting

3rd person POV:

Logan woke up to a tingling sensation on his right arm. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock: 2am. He groaned, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

Logan's POV:

I awoke on this Monday morning to my non-dominant hand covered in drawings. I'm ashamed to say of what. No, I did not draw them, my so-called "soulmate" did. Whoever this soulmate of mine is, is a real idiot.

I turned off my alarm, rolled out of bed and got ready for school. I pulled on a long-sleeve plain blue shirt and long black jeans.

I wear these long clothes even during the summer months. I know what the others are thinking. They think I cut. I don't. I wear this to cover the drawings. If anyone ever saw them, why- I don't know what I would do.. this sounds dramatic, and it is, but I would figuratively die of embarrassment.

But at least what my soulmate does can be easily covered up....

Patton Sanders. You'd think that his older brother- being the renowned broadway actor, Thomas Sanders, would gain him some popularity. Apparently not. The only attention he received was negative. People bullied him for what his soulmate did.

Patton's soulmate cut slits on their face and hands. No one knew why but this had been happening since middle school.

Back to 3rd person POV:

Logan had heard stories about other people and their soulmates. They would write messages on their arms asking the other where they were and try to meet up. Keyword: try. It isn't exactly easy when your "soulmate" lives on the other side of the world. Some people, correction: several people, were fortunate enough to meet up with these people across great distances..

Logan found the whole "soulmate" idea to be cretinous. No one asked about his soulmate, he hoped people thought he didn't have one. In fact, he wished he didn't have one. Logan did not want a relationship with anyone, especially not the person who drew dicks on their right arm multiple times a week.

Because of this, Logan assumed that his 'soulmate' was left handed—like himself. So there was that one thing in common. A pretty minuscule thing to have in common, if you ask him.

A/N: Yeah.. the chapters of this story are going to be short too.. that's just my thing I guess.. anyways, I hope you like this story..
(:

(420 words)

(420– WhAtChA sMoKiN?¿)