14

"You're my soulmate?" Remus said as he stood up and walked over to Logan, he pointed to the drawings on Logan's arms.

Logan sighed, "damnit" he hadn't expected anyone to be there in the restroom. "Yes, I'm your soulmate"

Remus stared at him. "You knew this? Why didn't you tell me?" He walked closer to Logan who took a wary step back.

"What was I supposed to say? That we're destined to be together?" Logan chuckled, "come on, none of that is actually real! It's just a scam!"

Remus' face dropped and he teared up, "fine! I knew I didn't have a real soulmate anyway" he shouted as he ran out of the bathroom. 'Roman was right,' he thought, 'no one loves me!'

"Wait, Remus" Logan pulled his sleeves down and cashed him out of the bathroom. "Come back"

Remus turned around and faced Logan, his cheeks wet from his tears, "what?!" He said, it was apparent that he was trying to stay strong but his voice wavered.

"I'm sorry, Remus, that was uncalled for. What I meant to say was I'm not exactly looking for someone like that in my life right now. I need to focus on my studies and get into a good college."

"Then why are you helping me with school if you don't like me?"

"Remus, that's not what I said, I do like you I'm just....

A/N: sorry for my inactivity on this story, I've been running out of ideas. If you have ANY ideas, PLEASE comment them so I can get this story completed for the people who are, for some reason, interested in this story. Thank you -Jared