15

"Remus, that's not what I said, I do like you I'm just.... you- we aren't right for each other" he blurted out.

Remus stood there for a few seconds. "Fine! If that's what you think! I'll leave! You won't have to worry about me anymore!" He turned on his heels and ran off and out of the school.

Logan groaned, "what is it about high school kids being so dramatic!?" He asked himself.

Logan walked back to class and got caught up with the notes. His mind tried to wander, but Logan forced himself to concentrate on his work.

"Dear Logan," Remus wrote with a shaky hand. "I'm sorry I'm such a bother I just wanted to spend some time with you- you're so amazing. You're smart, kind, helpful, attractive" a tear dropped from his face and made the paper a bit wet after that last word.

"Tell Roman thanks for being my brother and for trying to help me even though I didn't really want him to help" Remus continued writing with his green marker on the paper that he ripped out of a notebook. Remus was writing largely and outside of the lines on the lined paper.

Remus sighed heavily and irregularly folded the piece of paper before shoving it into his pocket.

A/N: ya know what.. I'm sorry, I'm not really liking how this story is working out.. I'm considering starting from the beginning and re-writing it so it's better, what do you guys think?
Sorry, thanks -Jared