5

Warning(s): minimal swearing

3rd person POV:

Logan's teacher was telling her students about a homework assignment that would be due the next day. Most of the students didn't pay much attention-they probably would not even attempt to do the work. A few students got out a pen and notebook to write down the procedures they would need to complete that night.

Logan was already holding a pen but he could not find paper for the life of him. It was as if all of his notebooks and paper mysteriously disappeared.

As a last resort, without thinking, Logan wrote down the assignment instructions on his hand.

Once he finished writing, he realised that this would show up on his soulmate's hand just as their dick drawings had for him.. He instantly felt bad, but not for long-all he did was write down an assignment, a perfectly logical way to use the ink of a pen.

Just as quickly as Logan wrote this, it was covered up by the scribble of a red pen, you could barely make out what Logan had written. He groaned. His soulmate covered up his writing and now he would forget the assignment instructions..

Logan gave in and asked the person sitting next to him for a piece of paper. They agreed and reached into their bag for the notebook paper and handed it to Logan. Logan thanked them and wrote down the assignment there instead.

As he was writing, Logan felt the all too familiar tickle on his arm. He looked down and watched as the words
"Yo who r u?"
appeared in front of him.