7

Warnings(s): dang— there's like nothin' ....Welp, if you ever see anything in any of my stories that you would consider a trigger or that someone might consider a trigger, let me know, please, and I'll mention it!

3rd Person POV:

Remus had given up on trying to talk to his soulmate. They weren't replying and seemed to be annoyed..nothing he wasn't used to, everyone got annoyed talking to him. Oh well.

Remus took another look at his homework. He didn't understand any of it. All the numbers and letters seemed to bounce around the page preventing him from reading it.

He angrily pushed all of his books off of the table allowing them to hit the floor with three consecutive thuds that echoed throughout the house.

Several more thuds followed. Remus looked up to see Roman running down the stairs.

"What happened?!" He said, reaching the bottom.

Remus gestured to the books on the floor prompting a loud and aggravated sigh from his brother.

"You scared me!" Roman said. He looked at the book for a few seconds, "having trouble with homework again?"

Remus nodded.

Roman sat down across from him at the table, "maybe you should get a tutor?" He suggested.

Remus shook his head, "we can't afford—"

Roman cut him off, "they do it for free on Friday afternoons at the school, college students and some teachers come, and I've seen a few high school students tutoring too. They could help you get caught up."

Remus stayed silent.

"Think about it?"

He nodded.