2

Warning(s): mentions of cutting, swearing

Logan's POV:

Once I arrived at school, I went straight (gay) to my locker.

I know people are whispering about me, they think I can't hear them. I know exactly what they're saying.

"Logan's wearing long clothes again!"

"He always does!"

"How often do you think the nerd cuts?"

"Why does he even cut? He's supposed to be smart, doesn't he know better?"

"Someone go over and pull up his sleeves!"

"Roman, you do it!"

"Me?! Hell no!! Why me? Why not Sunshine over there?"

"No fucking way, I'm not engaging with your shit!"

"Well someone's got to!"

"Why don't you do it then?"

"No way!"

I rolled my eyes, they think they're talking quietly enough for me not to hear. I have impeccable hearing, and an unblemished memory. It's my eyesight that's lacking. I have the second worst sight in the entire school, the worst is.. you guessed it- Patton Sanders. As if that kid needed another reason to get bullied.

I turned to face the group of students gossiping about me. I saw the terror in their eyes when they realised I had been listening. That was nice, I smiled to myself and headed to my first period class, sat down, and waited for the bell to ring and the lecture to begin.

As I impatiently waited for class to start, I felt the same tingling feeling on my right arm. I closed my eyes and tired to feel what it was that they were drawing. I couldn't tell exactly without lifting up my sleeve—which I will not be doing until I am in the privacy of my own home.

It felt somewhat like an octopus. That seems random, but on the other hand—so is my "soulmate."

A/N: Again, it's short.. I know. *shrugs* I suck at writing, soo..