House Of The Rising Son: Hayley Wakes Up Elena

After Rebekah left to go talk to the Witches, Hayley decided to stick around and looked at the coffin that had a capital W on it. Hayley realised that it must stand for Original Witch. The Mikaelson's Mother, Esther.

"Guess you of all people would know what it's like, huh?"Hayley said as she walked around the coffin."Carrying something inside of you, not knowing what the hell it is."Hayley was referring to Klaus."You're a Witch, right? Did you ever have a premonition that the thing growing inside you would end up putting you in a box one day?"Hayley wondered outloud."Guess not, huh?"Hayley tilted her head to the side."Don't suppose you have any idea how to break this Blood Curse."Hearing something, Hayley glanced around before looking down near her feet, only jump back with a startled yell and crashed through the wall, which was already starting to fall apart. Glancing around, Hayley's eyes widened at seeing two skeletons and sat up."I am so done with these people."Hayley stated and got to her feet, only to stumble back into something. Turning around, her eyes widened when she saw another silver coffin with a capital E on it."Elijah."Hayley breathed and bent down and opened it, only to gasp."You're not Elijah."Hayley whispered and stared down at the desiccated Doppelganger."E....? Elena."Hayley stated and glanced at the Dagger in Elena's heart. Biting her lip nervously, Hayley reached out and wrapped her hand around the dagger tightly before pulling it out."I guess this is going to take a while.....Maybe you need blood?"Dropping the dagger inside the coffin next to Elena, Hayley got up and quickly left the basement, only to come back with bag of blood. 

Sitting down beisde the coffin, Hayley held the blood-bag over Elena's mouth and nose. Hayley nearly jumped back in fright when Elena's eyes snapped open, black veins appeared under her eyes, her sclera's turned red and her mouth opened, revealing a pair of large and deadly fangs. 

Elena grabbed the blood-bag from Hayley and as she was viciously drinking the bood, she sat up and looked around, a disgusted look on her face when she caught sight of the skeletons. Letting the blood-bag drop carelessly to the ground outside her coffin and wiped away any blood that might have been on her face, Elena turned her attention to Hayley.

"Who are you and where the hell am I?"Elena asked, eyes narrowed.

Hayley looked at her in surprise."You don't know who I am?"

Elena gave her a blank look."No. I had Klaus turn me into a Original to stop his Mother from comlpeting her Spell in October 22, 2010 and had Katherine take my place, which she happily did if it meant she got her freedom, while he kept me Daggered until everything had been sorted and then we'd leave Mystic Falls and go to New Orleans."Elena stated and scoffed."Only, that didn't happen because his Bitch of a Mother decided to turn my Step-Father, Alaric, into a Mikael 2.0 and Rebekah killed 'Elena' because she was linked to Alaric. Then she 'turned' and all that shit with the Cure went done. Only, Katherine just had to kill my Brother and wanted to use the Cure as a threat against Klaus, resulting in him waking me up on February 5, 2011 and act like I had my Humanity Switch off and then when I came back on April 29, 2011, Klaus told me that we're leaving for New Orleans and he Daggered me."Elena explained with a fake cherry smile."Now who are you and where am I?"

"Right..."Hayley said, a little shocked."Well, the good news is, you're in New Orleans but you're at a Plantation House that Klaus owns and this is the basement, kinda. The bad news is, it's September 7, 2011, and well, I'm pregnant with Klaus' Miracle Baby and these Witches are using that against Klaus so that they can get rid of a Vampire named Marcel. I'm Hayley Marshall."

Elena chuckled."I'm Elena. Elena Gilbert or as Klaus keeps calling me, Elena Mikaelson, his Adoptive Baby Sister."The New Original held out her hand and Hayley shaked said hand."It's nice to meet you, Hayley.... Now, would you mind showing me out of here and help me find my clothes that I know Klaus brought me."

"Sure... But I have to go out soon, so let's make this quick."Hayley stated and Elena nodded and got out of her coffin and helped Hayley to her feet.