Threats Of Death & Daggers

Elena's Spirit slammed back into her body and she jolted up into a sitting position."NO!"Elena screamed, enraged, startling Hayley from her reading and Klaus and Rebekah Vamp-Sped into the room."That little brat is gonna die!"Elena snarled, getting to her feet.

"What are you talking about!?!"Rebekah exclaimed, confused.

"Did you find Elijah?"Hayley asked, also getting to her feet.

"Yes and no."Elena growled out.

"What does that mean?"Hayley, Klaus, and Rebekah asked in unison.

"It means, yes, I found Elijah and no, I, like Rebekah, don't know where he is because that little brat wiped my memory!"Elena said in a cold and deadly voice as she looked for her other Grimoires.

"But I thought she couldn't see you when you're in the Spirit Realm!"Hayley exclaimed while Rebekah and Klaus glanced at one another, confused.

"That's what I thought.... One of her Ancestors must have been a Roma."Elena hissed out and groaned before whirling around on her heels, looking at Klaus, pinning him to the spot with her glare."Where is it!?!"

"Where's what, Little Sister?"Klaus asked, acting as if Elena's glare wasn't affecting him.

"Where the bloody hell is my Grimoire that contains all of my most Powerful and Deadly Spells, Klaus!"Elena practically exploded, appearing in Klaus' personal space."Where fuck is it!?!"

"Elena, the last time you used one of those Spells, you were unconscious for days, and might I ask, do you really want to harm a teenager? A young girl?"Klaus asked, hoping to get through to his Adoptive Sister.

"I...."Elena trailed off, slowly calming down and her shoulders sagged."It hurt."Elena finally said and raised her hand over her chest area, rubbing the area."She forced my Spirit back into my real body, Nik, it hurt so bad and the fact that she was able to do it, it just.... it just pissed me off."Elena said in a small voice.

Klaus' eyes darkened at hearing this. No one harmed his Sisters and got away with it. Not even a Weapon. He'd make this Witch pay when he gets his hands on her. Rebekah was also furious, but she was also confused, wondering how Elena could do Magic when she was like them, a Vampire. 

Hayley watched them, noticing the protective look in the two older Originals eyes and shivered, hoping that she'd never hurt Elena and have to face their wrath. Walking over to Elena, Hayley placed a hand on her shoulder and the other brunette glanced at her, giving her a weak smile.

"You ok?"Hayley asked, concern coating her voice thickly.

"Yeah, I just need a blood-bag and to lie down. Having your Spirit slammed back into your own body hurts like hell."Elena stated and Rebekah disappeared, only to come back with a blood-bag in her hands and gave it to Elena, who quickly drained it."Thanks, Bekah."

"You're welcome, Elena, now rest. Klaus and I have a plan to get Elijah back and since you've already tried, you can stay here and keep watch over Hayley."Rebekah stated.

"What!?! You're making me babysit your Baby Mama while you try to get Elijah back!?! No offence, Hayley."Elena added, glancing at Hayley, who shrugged dismissively.

"Yes, Elena. After that stunt you pulled, I should ground you."Klaus snapped.

"Someone's starting Fatherhood early."Elena said sassy.

"What I meant by ground you, was Dagger you!"Klaus exclaimed, sounding horrified and enraged. 

Elena narrowed her eyes at Klaus but said nothing, knowing fully well that he would go through with that threat, even though it wouldn't work because she and Rebekah had the remaining Daggers hidden away from him.

"Fine! I'll babysit Hayley!"Elena snapped and stormed off, but not before sending Hayley an apologetic look. 

"What was that all about?"Hayley asked, wondering what was wrong with Elena.

"It's her emotions. Because she's basically at the stage of a Newborn, a Baby Vampire her emotions are amplified."Klaus explained with a wary sigh and shook her head."She never had time to adjust as a Vampire, much less an Original Vampire before I Daggered her the first time. Although, her will to resist her bloodlust is impressive for an Baby Vampire."

"What do you expect, Klaus?"Rebekah asked, rolling her eyes as if to say that what Klaus said was stupid."Elena has been around the Salvatore Brothers and Caroline, watching them drink from blood-bags for what? Three years for the Salvatore Brothers and two and a half years with Caroline? You gotta learn something from seeing them in action."Rebekah said before she started to walk away.

"Yes, I know, Rebekah, but still, it's impressive!"Klaus exclaimed, following after Rebekah and leaving Hayley standing alone in the doorway of Elena's room. 

Shaking her head slightly in amusement at Klaus' and Rebekah's bickering, the pregnant Wolf went back over to the forgotten journal and picked it up before sitting on Elena's bed, knowing that the brunette Vampire won't mind.