I Win

"Speaking of, add bleach."Rebekah added as she walked out of the kitchen.

"I'll go shopping today then."Elena grumbled, suddenly annoyed."Or maybe I could make Klaus do it."Hayley huffed a laugh.

"Not in a million years will you ever see me in a shopping market for just anyone, Little Sister!"Klaus called out to Elena.

"If you want to keep your baby alive, Nik, you need to feed the Mother!"Elena retorted back and was met with silence."I win."Elena said smugly and smirked at Hayley, who was grinning, and Elijah, who walked over to her side and kissed her on the cheek lovingly and she rested her head against Elijah's shoulder after he had put a bowl on the table, which neither girl had notice him grab.

"You know, I do hope my Siblings were hospitable towards you in my absence."Elijah said, turning his attention to Hayley, as she shut the fridge after pulling out a bottle of juice."I know for one thing that I don't have to worry about Elena."

"We get along quite well and we both love to terrorise Klaus, don't we, Hayley?"Elena said the last part jokingly and Hayley nodded in mock agreement before turning her attention back to Elijah, who had wrapped one arm around Elena's waist.

"In your absence as you like to call it, which is a way-too-polite way of saying that your Brother put a dagger in your heart,"Hayley started off."I have been attacked by French Quarter Vampires."Elena growled lowly at that while Elijah looked displeased.

"We have to live in a Plantation House with a secret Dungeon full of Coffins and skeletons."Elena pipped up, looking disgusted and Elijah's eyes darkened and his grip Elena's waist tightened. He knew what Elena was talking about and was not happy at all with Klaus in that moment.

"Plus, I was nearly murdered by Witches who are convinced that my baby is Lucifer."Elijah smiled slightly as he put the cereal in the bowl before moving a bottle of milk into sight, unscrewing the lid."Oh..... Milk."Elena grinned at Hayley, who glared and looked embarrassed."They've been.... fine..."Hayley looked up at Elijah."Weirdly protective."

"Hey!"Elena exclaimed in mock outrage.

"Except Elena, of course. Her protectiveness is apart of her and I love her for that...."Hayley trailed off and smiled at Elena, who smiled back kindly."I know I have the both of you to thank for that."

"I should hope you're thankful because the first day back from my slumber, I had to risk getting Daggered by Klaus just so that you'd be here, standing and breathing."Elena sassed but was still smiling while Elijah glanced away for a second.

"I'm just happy to see that you're both in one piece."Elijah slid the bowl over to Hayley before snatching Elena's cup from her, causing her to gasp in shock

"Elijah!"Elena exclaimed in surprise, not expecting him to do something like that and glared at him as he took a small sip before handing the cup back to her.

"Back to the murderous Witches,"Elijah said, acting like he hadn't done anything"I have some concerns."

"They're evil."Elena stated bluntly.

"And my life are still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not comforting."Hayley said, looking worried and lost.

"Yes. I think it's time we took care of that little problem concerning your Link to Miss. Deveraux."Elijah said, vowing to take care of the problem.