I Don't Think They Are, I Know They Are

When Elena got back to the Plantation House, she stormed up the stairs to her room, ignoring Hayley's and Rebekah's questions about what was wrong and their curious, worried, and confused looks. 

When she got to her room, she walked in and used her Magic to slam her door shut and locked it with Magic as well, as putting up Protections Spells up so that not even an Original or a Hybrid could break the door down.

Hayley and Rebekah turned to look at each other."What's her problem?"Hayley asked, worried for her Hybrid friend.

Rebekah shrugged, frowning."Nik most likely pissed her off."

"Yeah, maybe."Rebekah raised an eyebrow at Hayley."I mean, he already pissed her off this morning... Don't you think he was acting a bit weird when he mentioned Elijah in their argument about bringing a man, a Human Male, home and having a child with that Human?"Hayley asked, wanting know what Rebekah thought on the matter and she personally wondered if Klaus knew that Elena and Elijah were Mates. She wondered how Rebekah would react to it.

"It was odd. But I know for a fact that Elijah will never see Elena as a Sister."Hayley tried to hide her grimace and must have succeeded because Rebekah continued talking as if she hadn't seen the look on Hayley's face."Elijah, while, yes, is protective of her, it isn't that Brotherly Protection that you can get when you see them together or when you see him in action when he's around her. It's more like he's protecting his Mate,"Hayley perked up at this."and he's secretly possessive of her and will do anything to keep her safe and happy."

"And what if they were Mates? I mean, do you-Think that they are?"Rebekah cut in and smirked at Hayley.

"I don't think they are, I know they are."Rebekah said confidently."I can sense it. Elena's drawn to Elijah as much as he's drawn to her."Rebekah looked away, her lips pursed."At first, I didn't want to believe it because of so many things that went on back in Mystic Falls but now, Elena's my Sister, blood or not, it doesn't matter to me. Besides, she makes him happy, she makes him feel things that he has tried to bury for over a hundred years...."Rebekah trailed off, her eyes soft and loving."And I accept her and will always accept her no what she does to me. Everything that happened back then is in the past, I will love Elena as my Sister, Always and Forever. We need her as much as she needs us. She's the Light this has lost a long time ago and maybe, this baby can be the Hope that we all need."Hayley looked at Rebekah in awe and would have said something but the front door opened again and this time Klaus walked in fading bruise on his cheek."Nik, finally. What-"Rebekah cut herself off when Elijah came inside and smiled at her and Hayley after he glanced around, obviously looking for Elena. However, he hid his disappointment when Rebekah jogged over and hugged him, which he happily returned."Oh, Elijah...."Rebekah trailed off in relief as she pulled away from him."You're safe."Elijah glanced at Hayley, who nodded her in greeting and smiled at him."Now that you're home, is your first plan to kill Niklaus?"Rebekah asked with a tight smile towards Klaus.

"Welcome home."Hayley said kindly after Rebekah let go of Elijah."Elena's up in her room, your old room."Elijah raised an eyebrow but nodded his thanks.

"Excuse me just a moment."Elijah said gently before he kissed Rebekah on the cheek and went upstairs.

Klaus watched with an amused look as Elijah walked off while Rebekah glanced after him, confused, yet amused and gave Hayley the I told you so, look, at his dismissal before turning to look at Klaus.

"What happened to you?"Rebekah asked, eyeing the still fading bruise.

"Elijah already gave me a beating as a form of punishment for turning Elena into an Original and for Daggering her and him."Klaus answered stiffly.

"Can't say you didn't deserve that."Rebekah said, smirking while Hayley snickered in amusement.

"Shut up, the both of you."Klau growled out, glaring at the two girls before he left the room to do some Art in his his Art Studio. Hayley and Rebekah looked at one another before they burst out laughing.