The Casket Girls: Elena's Siphoner Sister!

Rebekah had told Elena of the Casket Girls Festival, an event where every girl, no matter their age or if they were pregnant, would dress up in white dresses, being an yearly event and that it was today. 

Elena was glad that she was going to be able to witness it. Elena, who was wearing a white thigh length crochet midi dress, smiled as she did a small twirl in front of the full body length mirror that was in Elijah's and her room at the Abattoir.

"No."Elijah, who was wearing a leather jacket, a short sleeve white shirt, and dark blue jeans paired with black leather boots, said as he leaned against the door frame, his arms crossed.

"Yes."Elena retorted, turning to face him and put her hands on her hips, frowning at him."I'm wearing this today and you're not going to stop me."

"No, you're not."Elijah disagreed as he pushed himself off the door frame and stalked towards her.

"And why not?"Elena asked sharply.

"Because that dress is simply too short on you and I will not have all those insolent children for Vampires eyeing my Mate like a treat they cn sample."Elijah said coolly.

"Too bad, I'm still wearing it."Elena said calmly, not at all afraid of the way Elijah was walking towards her

"Then I guess I will have no choice but to keep you locked up in here with me."Elijah said before Elena let out a squeal as she was easily scooped up into Elijah's arms.

"Hey, hey, hey!"Elena squealed and giggled as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders while wrapping her legs around his waist before Elijah kissed her.

Before they could go any further though with their make out session, Klaus came into the room."Elena, we have-For bloody hell sake! At least close the door if you're going to practically pounce on one another!"Klaus exclaimed as Elena and Elijah pulled away from each other and Elijah put Elena down on her feet, allowing Klaus to get a good look at her dress."No, she is not wearing that. I forbid it!"Klaus snapped."Put something more appropriate on."

"Excuse me! You forbid it?"Elena exclaimed, looking ready to gut Klaus or give him an aneurysm but Elijah held her back by placing a hand on her shoulder."It's the twenty-first century, Klaus. I can wear what I want!"

"Not as long as you live here and have me for a Big Brother and Elijah for a Mate!"Klaus retorted and Elena huffed.

"Niklaus,"Elijah cut in on their argument."What do you need?"

Klaus turned his attention on Elijah."It's rather hard to explain actually."Klaus said after a minute of thinking and Elena and Elijah shared a confused look.

"What is?"Elena asked, frowning.

"Me."Elena's and Elijah's eyes widened in shock at who stepped into the room and stood beside Klaus.

"Katherine!?!"Elena exclaimed, her shock turning to fury.

"She's not Katherine!"A familiar voice said and the owner of the voice appeared in front of 'Katherine' in a protective stance.

"Caroline? What's going on?"Elena asked, bewildered."What do you mean that's not Katherine?"

"What's all the shouting about!"Rebekah snapped as she came into the bedroom, only to freeze before her eyes narrowed."How the bloody hell are you still alive!?!"

"Does everyone in this place know Katherine?"The new Petrova Doppelganger asked, looking annoyed.

"They do. I'm not sure about who else lives here though."Caroline said to the Petrova Doppelganger she was standing in front of protectively. Elena frowned as she looked the girl over, noticing a few differences.