Whatever It Takes

In the early hours of the morning, Elena laid awake in her room, listening to Klaus and Hayley talk about the Wolfsbane and how her telling Hayley that there was a large possibly that she'd never be able to have children again if she drank it, saved Hayley from drinking it. They also talked about Marcel and how Klaus was going take back the City from him. 

Hearing Klaus leave Hayley's room and head down stairs, along with Rebekah coming through the front door and winced when she heard the door slam shut, Elena got up and quickly changed into one of her casual outfits, which was a long sleeve lace up halter bustier black crop top, blue jeans, and american rag's ellie flats before Vamp-Speeding downstairs and came to a stop on the bottom step.

"You're right."Rebekah said, looking at Klaus as she walked towards him."The girl, Cami, she's the key."Rebekah stated and Elena raised an eyebrow, wondering who Cami was, as Klaus gave Rebekah a look that said go on."Marcel likes her, and because of that, I got to see the Secret Weapon of his that you've been going on about."

"Well, don't stand on ceremony."Klaus exclaimed as Elena came to stand next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, silently telling him to keep calm before looking at Rebekah.

"What is it? What's this Secret Weapon Klaus has been raging on about?"Elena asked, a curious look in her dark brown eyes.

"It's not a what."Rebekah said and Elena and Klaus glanced at one another."It's a who, a girl, Davina."The blonde female Original corrected them."She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt Power like that."Rebekah explained.

"A Witch."Elena and Klaus said in unison. Klaus with disdain in his voice and Elena with a hint of fascination in her voice.

"She's not just any Witch."Rebekah snapped, mostly at Klaus rather then Elena."She's something I've never seen before, something beyond Powerful, and now because of you, she has Elijah."Rebekah exclaimed, her eyes lightling up like a raging fire."Who knows what she could do to him."

"Where is she?"Klaus asked as Elena crossed her arms.

Rebekah paused, looking away and Elena tilted her head to the side."That clever bitch."Rebekah stated softly and Elena raised an eyebrow at her while Klaus' eyebrows furrowed slightly."I don't know."

"What's wrong?"Klaus asked, concern latched in his voice while Elena unwrapped her hands and reached out, placing a hand on Rebekah's forearm, causing Rebekah to look back at them.

"She wiped my memory of the location."

"That's not possible. We're Originals, our minds can't be compelled or our memories can't be wiped."Elena stated before she groaned, her hand, which had been on Rebekah's arm, fell to her side."Unless this girl is really that Powerful and a sixteen year old girl can't be, it's just not possible.... Is it?"Elena, Klaus, and Rebekah looked between one another."Marcel possesses a Weapon bigger and more Powerful than an Original! Fan-fucking-tastic!"Elena exclaimed and glared at Klaus along with Rebekah.

"And you handed our Brother to him!"Rebekah exclaimed, glaring at Klaus as she stepped towards him while he gritted his teeth, and Elena, who winced, taking a step back."How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?"Rebekah questioned him as she turned on her heels and started walking away.

"I did what I had to do!"Klaus snarled back as he and Elena followed Rebekah, who came to a stop and turned to face them."Marcel took our home."

"And our home is worthless without Family."Rebekah cried back, just as furious and Klaus' lips parted slightly in shock.

"That's it!"Elena snapped, jumping in between them and held her arms out, keeping Rebekah and Klaus away form each other at arms length before things get violent."While you two stand around here, acting like children, I'm going to find Elijah, and let me tell you, I'll do whatever it takes to get him back, even if it means killing whoever gets in my way."The brunette growled out and they stayed silent, looking at her with wide eyes as her own eyes held a dark promise."Now, either, like I said before, you two can stand around here, acting like childred or you can help me. Are you going to help me or choose the first option?"Elena questioned them, looking between her two new Adoptive Siblings.

Rebekah and Klaus glanced at each other before looking at Elena."Whatever it takes."Rebekah and Klaus said softly.

"Good. Then lets get to work."