Planning To Go Back To Mystic Falls

"So Katherine Pierce is finally dying. About god damn time, don't you think?"Elena asked as she sat down on Klaus' Art Studio couch.

"Yes, I do think so. Pity it's not by my hands."Klaus said, looking put out and Elena rolled her eyes before she pursed her lips."What?"

"What what?"Elena replied.

"You have that look in your eyes, Little Sitser."Klaus stated, pointing at Elena.

Elena looked at the finger that was in her face before glaring at Klaus."First off, pointing is rude. Second off, I'm just wondering if you're thinking of going back to Mystic Falls to see for yourself if it's true and Damon isn't just using this as a way to get me to come back and make it easy for him to lock me away."Elena said, sounding amused towards the end of her little speech.

Klaus scoffed but he did suddenly look thoughtful."You know something, Little Sister, I think I will go back to Mystic Falls to see if this is the truth or not."Klaus said as he sat across from Elena.

"What about your plan to take back the City?"Elena asked.

"Well, who said that you're coming along?"Klaus retorted and smirked at Elena's shocked look."C'mon Sister, you said it yourself. It could be a trap to lure you back into Mystic Falls. Besides, I need someone here to distract Marcel."

"Oh, come on, Klaus! I can take care of myself around the Salvatores and it's not like Bonnie's there. She's dead."Elena said, crossing her arms."Besides, Katherine has wronged me as much as she has wronged you, and why do I have to distract Marcel? He hates me and I hate him, even though I barely know him. Rebekah should be the one to distract him, not me."Elena knew she was whining but she honestly didn't care. She just wanted to see Katherine writhering away into nothing.

"Too bad. Rebekah's coming with me."Klaus said, smirking at Elena."I'm sure she'd love to see Mr. Donovan again. Maybe that'll get her mind off of Marcel."Klaus grumbled out the last bit and Elena made a face at the thought of her Sister and Matt in a relationship. In her mind, two blondes together was only something you see in a TV Series or in the Movies. Plus, she couldn't see Rebekah having a long distance relationship with Matt."And let's not forget that you'll have Elijah back soon. I don't believe he'll be happy to know that his Mate ran back to Mystic Falls and got caught in the Salvatore's Trap again."Elena groaned but knew that Klaus was speaking the truth. 

Who knew Elijah better then his own Brother."Fine. I'll stay here and distract Marcel and wait for Hayley and Elijah to get back..."Elena trailed off and pursed her lips."As long as you promise to get me some evidence about Katherine being dead or you get a picture of her dead body or a vidoe of her dying. Deal?"

Klaus smirked cheekily at Elena."You and Elijah are truly meant for one another."Elena laughed drily."Deal, Little Sister. I'll bring you proof of a dead or dying Katherine Pierce."Elena smiled happily and Klaus couldn't help but look at his youngest Sister in adoration. She wasn't just Elijah's light but she was also his and Rebekah's light, with just a hint of the Mikaelson Darkness."Well, I better go and tell our pouting Sister the good news and take her on a trip back to Mystic Falls."With that said, Klaus pulled out his phone and speed dialed Rebekah's number and as soon as she picked up, Klaus told her the great news and that they were going to Mystic Falls in a few hours.