Unlinking Hayley From Sophie

Davina and Elena set to work. First, Elena had Davina focus on pulling her Romani Magic to the surface of her fingers before making her do the same with her Witchcraft Ancestral Magic, trying to make Davina understand the different between the two types of Magic she had. Davina told Elena that her Romani Magic felt more Spiritual and free then her Ancestral Magic, which felt more like nature and controlled.

Elena told her that she tell her why the two felt so different at another time. Second, the two Witches practised speaking the the Spell with Elena's Grimoire first before practising without the Grimoire. When they were sure that the Spell was spoken correctly, the Witchpire grabbed the Sanguinem Knot and held it while the Harvest Witch's hands cupped Elena's hands. Closing her eyes, Davina focused on sharing her Romani Magic with Elena, who also had her eyes closed.

"Cheshmatos Doar în Liga Omniană."As Elena and Davina chanted the Spell, they moved their hands to hold the pieces of rope loosely and slid their hands along it."Și Bingol Cordite....."They trailed off just as the clock hit nine o'clock and let go of the Sanguinem Knot completely.

Opening their eyes, they watched in amazement and relief as the Sanguinem Knot untied itself in mid air and became a straight line. They sighed in relief before feeling the after effects of using their Magic and putting too much into the Spell. 

With a gasp, Davina's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell unconscious, falling backwards on her bed while Elena fell to the floor, eyes had also rolled into the back of her head as she fell unconscious as well.

When Elena woke up, she found herself in Elijah's arms, being carried down the stairs of the Church Attic."Elijah?"Elena questioned him weakly. Her voice raspy and dry as the Sahara Desert."Hayley.... The baby?"Elena asked.

"Shh..."Elijah hushed her gently."They're safe.... Sleep, My Precious Girl."Elijah mumbled as he walked into the Church and down the aisle, ignoring all the dead bodies on the floor as he headed to the front doors and Elena's eyes slid close and she fell back into a deep slumber, ignoring the scent of blood.

When she next awoke, it was to hearing Elijah call out Hayley's name before he must have called Rebekah's Number because she heard;"Goodbye means goodbye, Elijah."Elena pursed her lips as she sat up. She knew that Rebekah was going to leave sooner or later but she had hoped that Rebekah wouldn't have left in the early stage of Hayley's pregnancy.

"Is she with you?"Elijah asked, concerned and hopeful.

"What the hell are you talking about?"Rebekah exclaimed in confusion.

"Hayley is gone. Where is she?"As soon as those words left Elijah's mouth, did Elena finally understand what was going on. Throwing the covers off, Elena got out of bed and Vamp-Sped out of the room and into Hayley's room.

"What do you mean she's gone!?!"Elena exclaimed, standing in front of Elijah and glared at him.

"What!?!"They heard Rebekah yell. Before Rebekah could say anything, Klaus walked into the room, standing in the doorway.

"Klaus?"Elena asked warily, noticing the dark look on his face and Elijah turned to look at his Younger Brother.

"Marcel was here."Klaus stated and Elena and Elijah looked at one another, eyes wide before they looked back at Klaus. Elijah's eyes had narrowed as he lowered his phone while Elena crossed her arms and glared.