Elijah Finishes Elena's Spell

"I'm working on it, Elijah, Hayley."Elena spoke up and Elijah looked at her sharply."I just need a little more time."Hayley smiled in understanding."Witchcraft and Romani Magic are completely different and I wish I could use Witchcraft Magic without Davina know but I can't because then she'll find out that Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, and I aren't living some Hotel near Quarter and could tell Marcel, which could put you in a lot more danger then with the Witches."Elena said, running a hand through her short hair and sighed softly to herself.

"I know and I'm grateful with what you're doing, Elena."Hayley said, smiling sadly at the frustrated Witchpire.

"I'm all for it."Rebekah, who had heard their conversation, said happily, coming back into the kitchen."As soon as they're Unlinked, we get to leave this crap town."

"And go where, back to Mystic Falls?"Elena retorted and Rebekah shot her look.

"I was thinking New York, actually."Rebekah shot back as she dragged the body."Who do we have to kill?"She directed her question to Elijah, causing Hayley and Elena to look at him.

"Probably no one."Hayley gave Elijah a look while Elena raised an eyebrow."All right. Potentially, everyone."Elijah said in defeat.

"That's fine with me as long as they're not an innocent, then I have no problem getting my hands dirty."Elena chirped.

"Elena."Elijah said in a stern scolding tone."You're not killing anyone."Elena looked at him in shock for a second but knew better then to fight with him.

"Fine. I'll harm them then, not kill them. I'll leave the killing for you and Klaus then."Elena grumbled and quickly finished her cup while Hayley hid a smirk as she ate her breakfast.

Elena had been wanting to kill someone for a while now and there were a few people on her list. At the top was Katherine, followed closely by Anges. Originally, it had been Damon she wanted to kill but Agnes had made it to second place due to the the stunt she pulled on Hayley out at the Bayou, so Damon came in third. Elijah noticed the look in her eyes and sighed softly, shaking her head. In his opinion, she had been hanging around Klaus for too long.

Elijah dragged Elena into the living room, where he had left his Mother's Grimoire and Elena's Grimoires, which he had decided to borrow when he had woken up an hour before Elena had risen. The first one he had borrowed left him displeased by what was inside. 

The Spells were the type of that Travelers use and since it was written in Elena's handwriting, Elijah guessed that she couldn't be bothered listening to her Ancestors whispering in her ears. So he had gone back into the room and grabbed another Grimoire, and found that it was not only written in Elena's handwriting but was filled with Romani Spells writen in Romanian. Elijah was inwardly glad to he could not only speak Romanian but could read it without having to look up the translation. 

However, the book wasn't completed since Elena was duplicating the Linking Spell & Unlinking Spell into Romani Spells, she was finished on the Linking Spell, but not the Unlinking Spell, which was nearly finished and he wondered how much time his Mate had spent trying to change certain word pieces to make it work because it looked very complicated. However, even though Elijah was never that good at Witchcraft, he did know some Roma Tribes who had been willing to show him their Spell Books and how to word a Spell correctly.

"Strange,"Elijah said to his Siblings."I don't recall any pixie dust for the Coffin I was recently forced to endure."Elena cleared her throat to hide her laughter as Elijah opened up his Mother's Grimoire and Elena's Romani Grimoire.

"What are you doing with Mother's Spell Book?"Rebekah asked, glancing from the book to Elijah.

"And what are you doing with mine?"Elena questioned him and made a noise of protest when he pulled out a pen from his inner pocket and looked between his Mother's Unlinking Spell and Elena's, writing down the finishing touches of the Spell while Rebekah stared at him in shock and Klaus, who had heard Elena's protest and had turn to see what was going on, looked horrified."Elijah, stop! You're writing in ink!"Elena exclaimed and just as Elijah finished writing the Spell, she snatched the Grimoire from him. Elena only wrote her Spells in ink when she they were completed and there were no mistakes to muck up the Spell.

"Your welcome."Elijah said charmingly and with a hint of smugness to his voice.

"You..."Elena cut herself off as she realised what he said and looked down at the Unlinking Spell and her jaw nearly hit the floor before looking up at Elijah, eyes wide."How?"Elena choked out, shocked by the fact that Elijah would know something like that."How? I've been stuck for nearly a whole week trying to figure it out and you just...."The Witchpire trailed off angrily, not able to finish off her sentence.

Elijah merely smiled at her lovingly."After Niklaus lied to me and left before I could be Daggered, I met a few Romani Magic Users, who trusted me enough to know their Romani Spells."Elena looked slightly envious but that feeling quickly disappeared and she sighed.

"Thank you."Elena mumbled."Although, the next time you do that, warn me please."Elena stated firmly and Elijah nodded in understanding.