Wildcard

"I don't know. She's either giving groups tours around town or she's most likely at the Cemetery."Sophie said, nearly rushing her words as she watched Elena.

"The Cemetery? The Lafayette Cemetery?"Elena asked warily, not in the mood to deal with Witches or even dead Witches for that matter.

"Yes."Sophie stated, trying to keep her cool under Elena's intense and piercing dark chocolate brown eyes.

Those eyes reminded her so much of Elijah. Intense, thoughtful, haunting, cold... A shiver raced up Sophie's spine. She knew Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah were dangerous but there was nothing about Elena. No one knew anything about her or if she really was a Mikaelson. She saw no Daylight Ring on Elena's hand that protected her from the sun and wondered how she could walk around in the sun without one. She also wondered why she could sense Magic around Elena.

Vampires had Magic around them, yes, but not as much as Elena did. It was almost as if Elena was a Witch.... But that wasn't possible. And judging by her body language, the fact that she had fangs, despite the fact that she had no Daylight Ring meaning she was immune to Sunlight, and how she holds herself, she had a mixture of Elijah's and Rebekah's personalities. She was polite and seemed kind but underneath all that, Elena was dangerous... Unpredictable.... A wildcard in the game.

"Thank you."Elena said curtly before she got up and quickly left to find Sabine. When Sophie was sure that Elena was gone, she pulled out her phone and started texting Sabine.

Stay low for a while. Elena's looking for you. I think she's up to something. Stay away from the Cemetery.

As soon as the text had been sent, Sabine replied quickly.Thanks for the heads up.

Sophie sighed softly and wondered what Sabine did to get Elena's attention. Bad or good, Sophie didn't care if it meant that her friend was in danger. Shaking her head, the Deveraux Witch went back to work and get to planning her next move in this game to get her Niece back. Meanwhile, Elena walked around town, deciding to go check out the Cemetery afterwards if Sabine wasn't in the tourist areas.

After searching and asking if anyone had seen the tour guide, Sabine, Elena, as hesitant as she was about going into a Witch Cemetery, walked in and ignored the anger that rolled off the Magic of the Ancestors, that had washed over her in waves. Glancing around and using her heightened senses to look for any heartbeat, only to fine nothing. Growling lowly in her throat, Elena left the Cemetery and started to walk home when suddenly, she felt as if she had been Undaggered, like a weight on her heart had been lifted or removed. Freezing, the Witchpire stared at nothing in particular as she thought over what just happened before a smirk formed on her lips. Someone had removed the Dagger from Elijah's heart.