Acting Like A Child & A Pompous Ass

Elijah stood outside Elena's bedroom door, that actually used to be his room, and knocked politely."Go away, please."Came Elena's sharp, yet kind, reply to the knock.

"Elena, please, we need to talk."Elijah said calmly.

"Piss off, Elijah!"Elena snapped as soon as he finished talking. She didn't want to talk to him. Not now. Not about what happened at the Abattoir. Not until she calm down."There's nothing to talk about."Elena hissed.

"Elena, if you don't opening the door and let me in, I'll break the door."Elijah stated, sounding calm but Elena knew that he was anything but calm if he was threatening to kick down the door.

"Good luck with that."Elena said and lied down on the large bed, flipping through the pages of her Romani Grimoire and laughed coldly when she heard Elijah actually kick the door, only to be thrown back into the wall behind him."Gotta love the Protection Spells."Elena muttered, smiling to herself in glee.

However, that gleeful smile fell off her face when she heard a dark bang on her door, followed by the sound of wood cracking. Turning to look at the door, she started, eyes wide in shock and confusion when Elijah somehow managed to tear the door down. Sitting up and closing her Grimoire, which she placed next to her on the bed, Elena watched as the Oldest Original calmly step into the room, rearranging his suit jacket and dusting it off with his hands, as if there was actual dust on his jacket.

"I did say that I would kick down the door and as you know, Elena, I always follow through with my plans."Elijah stated as he came to a stop, standing at arms reach.

"How?"Elena nearly choked out as stood up, eyeing Elijah warily."How the hell did you do that!?! There was a Protection Spell on my door! Not even an Original or a Hybrid could get through it and yet, you did!"Elena exclaimed and nearly snarled at the calm smile Elijah had on his face. It was type of mocking smile you'd have on your face as if you were talking about the weather.

"Yes, well, I am the Oldest Original, Elena."Elena glared angrily at Elijah, wanting to tear his throat out for talking to her as if she was a child."Now, now, no need to give me that look. I will explain but only after we've had a nice talk."Elena moved away when he walked towards her, only to sit down on the bed and pat the spot next to him.

Elena scoffed and crossed her arms."There's nothing to talk about, Elijah, so leave and fix door, why don't you or better yet, go tell Klaus that you destroyed my door. He won't be pleased"

"Oh, we've got plenty to talk about, Elena."Elijah said sharply and the female Original shivered at the way he said her name so sweetly and how he rolled the E in her name."As for the door, we can worry about that later."

"Ok, you know what? I'll humor you. What is it that we have to talk about?"Elena asked, raising an eyebrow at him and Elijah pursed his lips into a thin line.

"A number of things but until you sit down and act your age, I won't be saying anything nor will I be leaving either."Elijah stated.

"I am acting my age, thank you very much."Elena snarled and glared, allowing her fangs to poke out threateningly but the Older Original didn't feel threatened.

"No, you are acting like a brat."Elijah retorted calmly.

"And you're acting like a pompous ass."Elena said crudely.