[four-himari]

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋
𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎
𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆❜

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

(𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

another day at work and per usual, everything seemed the same. after what happened, your misfortune came back and dazai was crushing on you yet again much to your annoyance.
you typed of your laptop calmly, leaning on your chair as well.

"new client!" tanizaki cheered, notifying everyone present in the agency. for fun, you used one of your abilities to see who it was. immediately, you gasp at the person patiently sitting with a smirk plastered on her face. himari was in the client room and her hands on her laps. her outfit consisted of an off the shoulder dress with cute flats she pulled off like a natural woman. why was she here?! how did she figure out where you worked?!

kunikida noticed your panicked look.
"is something the matter, l/n?" he asked as atsushi and dazai made their way to the client section. you shake your head and stand up, snapping your head to where dazai was heading. not that you deeply cared for the guy, you just knew something was going to happen.

-

"hey, hey! it's been a while, y/n l/n." himari smirked, narrowing her eyes at your figure, who stood behind the couch dazai and atsushi sat on. "oh, you two know each other?" atsushi curiously asked, glancing up at you.
you only tched and looked at the side, annoyingly. "yeah. from high school. her and i aren't friends though." you bluntly said with your arms crossed. dazai hummed with curiosity and concern, looking at you from the corner of his eye.

"stubborn as ever, y/n~. anyway boys, my name's himari inokawa. i only came here for one reason so rest assure it's not a mission for you detectives." himari winked. you glance at her slightly confusedly and atsushi gaped.
"i came here for you, osamu dazai!"

....

did you hear that correctly?

"HAH?!"

basically the whole agency gasped apart from fukuzawa. for some reason, the president was not even the slightest surprised that a woman came all this way to claim her love for a detective.

the most shocked was dazai of course. oh and kunikida. normally, dazai would have been joking around, asking for himari to commit a double suicide with him and compliment her looks. but no, ever since he saw her, he didn't do anything in particular which shocked dazai's partner. truly, he is head over heels for you and you only.

y/n's pov
previously, himari proposed and asked dazai to be her man. i assume she's doing this to get me angered or feel some kind of hatred but in reality, i could care less. though, she's despicable and i can't let her get what she wants so easily. what a pain, i guess i'm gonna have to do something.