Chapter 1:Welcome to little ghost academy

My eyes open for me to wake up,so I get out of bed,put on my eyepatch and got ready for my first day of school. I decided to wear a pastel blue dress with a collar and pastel pink ribbon around it,with a pair of platform boots and I chose to wear some rings,I also chose to wear a necklace that my mom gave me. After I got ready,I went downstairs and made myself a cup of tea and some toast,me and my brother left the house and walked to school because it wasn't so far away,we talked the whole time and then we made it to our schools."have a good day,sis"my brother said."you too"I said. I walked up the stairs and here I am,right at the door and I got pretty nervous so I took a couple of deep breaths and I went right in.

Welcome to little ghost academy the school for vampires,witches,warlocks,mutants and my kind demons. My name is Jaime and I'm a new student to little ghost academy. First period came around which was math and I got to sit next to this astonishing mutant girl."The name's Sadie"she said with her fingerless leather gloved hand out."Hi I'm Jaime"I said shaking her hand. Through the whole first period I just gazed at her for the whole period and then I snapped myself out of the gaze I felt so confused of what I'm feeling and I just don't what this is of what I'm feeling.