Chapter 3:On the bus

After school I went on the bus and Sadie was on the same bus as me and I decided to sit beside her. I pulled out my phone and plugged in my earbuds to listen to music on the bus and I was listening to some Melanie Martinez. Sadie noticed I was listening to Melanie Martinez. "you listen to Melanie Martinez"Sadie asked."yeah" I answered. "I like her a lot"Sadie said. I smiled. "hey do you wanna go with me and my brother James to the forest later and probably will do a campfire in the forest" I asked. "Yeah for sure"Sadie said and I was on my stop and I was about to leave. "see ya later" I said. "See ya"Sadie said.

I enter the house and I see my dad sitting on the couch,looking straight at me and then he walks up to me."where have you been"He asked."I was at school dad,it was my first day of school today"I said."oh,ok"He said but then,my dad slapped me very hard in the face."at least tell me that before you went today and loose the attitude"he said. Tears started to fill up my eyes."you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you"I said. My dad slapped me again."I just told you to loose the attitude"He said. I tried to run up the stairs to get away from him but he grabbed me by the arm and he threw me on the ground and punched me in the face,a couple of times until I got bruises on the side of my face and a nosebleed but then,my brother entered and got him off me."thank you"I said while crying."your welcome,it's ok"James said."It's not"I said while I ran up the stairs and went into my room and threw my backpack down the ground,I put my back against the closet doors and I hugged my legs while crying. Why does it have to be like this. I hate how my life has to be like this. I hate life so much.