Chapter 2:Training

Then first period passed and training period came around.The teachers assigned me to train with Sadie. Sadie is actually quite a badass really but she kicked me behind my feet and I fell backwards and Sadie bursted out laughing."haha very funny"I said sarcastically and then me still on the ground kicked her behind her feet and that got her falling backwards and we were both laughing then I stood up."ok I'll help you there"I said holding out my hand to help her up. Sadie grabbed my hand and she stood up going face to face with me and I gazed into her beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes and we were like that for a good minute and we snapped out of it but then it hit me that I'm into her not just as a friend. And while we were walking out of the room."oh,also I honestly have to say that you got some good skills"Sadie said."thank you,you got some good skills too"I said."your welcome and thanks"Sadie said while she putting her hair behind her ear.I blushed on that, she is just so cute,graceful,smart,strong,amazing,badass,kind and just so beautiful. I don't know what to do now,like how am I going to tell her how I feel and how would she react. Would she hate me or actually like me back in that way? I don't know really but she's really pretty tho.