Chapter 25:Demon ways

Me,Sadie,James,Lea,Vic and Kaiden went to a mission."sooo,what are we doing for our mission again,I know I sound dumb and all but-"Vic asked and said."no,you fine so there's loads of demons from hell that escaped and that's been attacking people and we are going to have to deal with them"Sadie said."ok got it"Vic said."guys,pay attention to where we are going"Kaiden said."ok,are you ok"I asked Kaiden."yeah I'm just tired really and also I'm very scared right now,it's my first mission and I don't want any of us hurt"Kaiden answered."honestly we were all like that on our first mission and also I understand on that like we all most likely have those kinda days really"I said."Sadie and Vic,I'm sorry that I was rude there"Kaiden said to Sadie and Vic."it's ok Kaiden"Sadie and Vic said at the same time."guys,what is that"James asked while pointing at a trail of what looks like blood. I squat down and I touch the trail and the blood is on my finger tips and it had a pinkish purple shade to it."it's demon blood,maybe one of the demons we're looking for is hurt"I said."maybe you're right but we don't know"Lea said."let's find out what we're looking for by following the trail"Sadie said."I agree"Vic said."Me too"I said. We followed the trail and when we were getting near the end of the trail which was heading down an alleyway,I could hear crying,my eyes went wide."do you hear that"I asked."yeah,it sounds like crying"Lea answered. We all ran as fast as we can to the end of the trail and we make it to the very end which ends at a dead end at the alleyway where a demon girl who has teal skin and purple hair was at."please help me"she said while crying. She got a couple of scratches on her arm,she was bleeding a lot and from her scratches it created the trail but she was also putting pressure at least. I kneeled down to her level."what honestly happened"I asked her."I was walking around town and I walked down the sidewalk not even close to the alley and then a demon from hell ran to me and attacked me and scratched me deeply and badly"she started crying a lot and it was sad to see someone like this so,I gave her a hug."it's ok,you'll be fine and we'll try to help you"I said to her. She took a couple of deep breaths and she lets me go."after I got scratched I was able to walk away from the demon and made my way to the alleyway and now here we are"She said."ok,um,Sadie do you have some Iyashi"I asked Sadie."yeah,I do"Sadie answered while looking through her bag full of medical stuff."here,I found it"Sadie said while holding out the jar of Iyashi. Sadie took some Iyashi and put it on the scratches and it healed in 3 seconds. The demon girl's face lit up."thank you"She said."your welcome"Me and Sadie said at the same time. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled at me back. I looked back at the demon girl and she had a horrified face."what"I asked her."you better look behind you"She said. My eyes went wide and I turned around to 9 demons from hell."do you guys wanna do this with me"I asked Sadie,James,Lea,Vic and Kaiden."sure"Sadie answered."of course"Vic said."yeah"Lea said."definitely yes"James said."yes is my answer"Kaiden said."so let's do this"I said while I take my knife out and I close my eyes and I open and my dragon eye appears.Sadie pulls out her katana and Lea's eyes turn into a brighter and glowing green and then,we both run to the demons and I do a fly like flip kick on the side of one the demons heads and I hit a landing.I take my knife and stab the demon twice and then,I burn it the demon to death with my fire noryoku. Then I look at Sadie while she is slicing one of the demons diagonally with her katana, I smirk of being so impressed by her. I then punch another demons face and I take my baseball bat and I bash the demons head in.Lea turns into a wolf and scratches one of the demons to death. James uses his ice noryoku and was able to make an ice spike and stabs one of the demons with it. Kaiden uses his magic and takes a big rock and throws it at the demon with his magic and it smooshed the demon. Vic bites one of the demons and dies at an instant. I decapitated another one of the demons but then,the last of the demons puts his hand around my neck and was holding me holding me up high and I couldn't breathe but then I see a katana blade get stabbed through the demons head and it dies and I got to see who killed the demon,it was Sadie."that's for trying to kill my girlfriend"Sadie said to the dead demon. I snickered."thanks Sadie"I said."are you ok"Sadie said."yeah thanks to you"I said."hey,I remember you saying that on our first battle"Sadie said."I know"I said while getting up."but hey,at least we're done with this little mission"Lea said."true on that"I said. I walk to the demon girl we most likely saved."hi,um,are you ok"I asked the demon girl."yeah,thank you for that"She said."your welcome"I said. She then,gives me a hug and I hug back."I like to give hugs to people who do some good things"she said while she hugging me."and I think that's sweet"I said. When she let's go of me,I get up and wave her goodbye and she waves back. I walk up to Sadie and everyone else."well,we should all go home after a long day"Vic said."I agree"Lea said."well bye guys"I said to James,Lea,Vic, and Kaiden."bye Jaime and Sadie we'll see you soon"James,Lea,Vic, and Kaiden said at once."I think you did a good thing today,which is helping someone"Sadie said while we were walking away and she holds my hand."well thank you"I said."your welcome"Sadie said. And then,Sadie kissed me on the lips and smiled at her after we pulled away from kissing. And we both just walked home.

A/N: Hi guys,I just wanna say HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!🏳️‍🌈✨ and yeah that's mostly it but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night🌸