Chapter 21:Freedom

Today was the day me and Sadie are going to move in together. I woke up and I do what I do every morning and I was getting so nervous about this but it's time for me to have my freedom and I go to school and people are staring at me like the usual,I've been learning to not care about people staring at me.I close my locker and then see Sadie cause her locker is beside mine."hey stranger"Sadie said."hi"I said."You know what's today"Sadie said."yeah,it's the day we move in together"I said while smiling."wait a minute,you two dykes are moving in together ha! How pathetic"Morgan said while approaching me and Sadie. I roll my eyes before I turn around."Hi Morgan,here to bother me again"I said in a sarcastic tone."you bet and I'm excited to see you cry"Morgan said."oh,I think you will be the one crying trust me on that"Sadie said to Morgan."shut your mouth you ugly mutant"Morgan said."HEY you better be the one who shuts their mouth before I kick your ass"I said."really,you don't have the guts for that"Morgan said."don't underestimate me on that cause you won't know what will come up for ya"I said. I stomped my right foot and my ice noryoku went on the floor underneath Morgan,then she slipped and fell she ended up hitting her head. I put my foot at her neck."don't try to mess with a demon chick,honey"I said. Then I walk away."nice job on that"Sadie said while holding her hand up for me to give her a high five,so I do just that."thanks"I said. The bell rings for us to class."let's go"I said.
———————-Time skip———————————-
We were on the bus,me and Sadie were just talking and stuff."are you excited about us moving together"Sadie asked."yeah,I'm just a little bit scared that our dad's will find us and we get separated again and I just don't want that"I answered."hey,it's ok it's our time to have our freedom"Sadie said."your right,thanks for calming me down there"I said while I take a deep breath."your welcome"Sadie said. I was at my stop and I was about to leave."see ya later babe"I said."see ya"Sadie said.
——————-Three hours later————————
It took three hours for me to pack all my stuff. James came in while I was packing."what are you doing"James asked."um...Me and Sadie are moving in together"I said."that's great but also ironic"James said."what do you mean"I asked."well,I'm moving in with Kaiden"James said."wow that is ironic"I said."do you need help though"James asked."nah I'm almost done"I said."ok,shout for me if you need me"James said. When I was finished packing,I walked out of my room and went into James room."what's up"James said. I walked up to him and gave him a big hug."goodbye,little bro"I said."you leaving"James asked."yeah,we'll definitely see each other again cause your my brother and also me and Sadie like to hang out with Kaiden,so yeah bye"I answered and said. James waved at me goodbye."oh yeah,wait I'm finished packing,can I exit with you and you can drop me off"James asked."sure"I answered. We both went in my room and waited for Sadie."why are we just sitting here"James asked."I'm waiting for Sadie before we all go,we both can drop you off"I answered. Right then and there I heard knocking at my window. I walked to the window and there's Sadie."you ready wait,why is James packed up"Sadie said and asked."he's moving in with Kaiden and we'll be dropping him off and yes I'm ready"I answered and said."ok let's go"Sadie said. We walked down the stairs of the balcony outside the window and we walked to Kaiden's house. When we made it to Kaiden's house,James ran to Kaiden and gave him a hug."I'll see ya later,sis"James said."see ya,little bro"I said while I'm tearing up."he'll be ok,Jaime and also we'll see him again"Sadie said while she puts her arm on the side of my waist."yeah your right,now let's go"I said while we walk away from the house."question,did you find a house and did you buy it"I asked."Yes I did,I bought it before I asked you if you wanted to move in with me"Sadie answered."wow,that's impressive for me,you were prepared for it"I said."cause I knew you were going to say yes"Sadie said. I laughed."ok,I have another question,will we be still going to school"I asked."hell yeah,we need our education"Sadie answered.I snickered."true though"I said. We continued to walk to the house and when we made it to the house,my face lit up. The house was black and the roof was pastel pink."aww,it's so cute I love it"I said."I knew you would like it"Sadie said. We both walked into the house and the walls were grey and there was only a very comfortable black couch. I walked into what's supposed to be my room,there was a bed in there but it was just the bed frame and mattress and at the window there was pastel pink curtains."we'll probably personalize our rooms to make it look more comfortable for us"Sadie said."yeah definitely"I said. Sadie walked out of my now room and puts her stuff in her new room."we'll definitely sleep on the couch"Sadie said. I walk into her room and it's the same as mine and there's black curtains."definitely"I said. We both walked out of the room and sat on the couch."I just have to say this though but there's so much space here though and this house it feels very calming"I said."yeah,we have to at least have some of our personal space"Sadie said."true point on that at least"I said. It was silent for a little bit and I broke the silence."come here"I said. Sadie moves a little closer to me."closer"I said. Sadie moves a little more closer to me."a little more closer"I said. Sadie moves closer to where my chest is(cause that is how short Katherine is). I put my arms around her and she puts her arms around me."perfect"I said."did you just want cuddles"Sadie asked."yup"I answered. Sadie smiles and then she snuggles her head into my chest. I smiled a lot,Sadie looks up at me."what are you smiling about"Sadie asked."it just feels good to have my freedom"I said. Sadie smiled and she snuggles her head back into my chest. We both end up falling asleep like that and that's the best thing to happen for me,to be able to have freedom and have Sadie sleep next to me.

Awww for me this is the cutest one for me I'm excited to read this to Kat(my girlfriend and Sadie is her original character) and yes I read this book to her and she approves so yeah,have a good day/night💖💘💞🌸✨