Chapter 11:Depression

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️
It's been very tough for the past days. Sadie doesn't show up to school ever. I've been having a lot more bad dreams than usual. I've been feeling very sad a lot,I would always cry in my room for hours,missing Sadie so much that it's so painful. One day my brother walked into my room while I was crying."hey,are you ok" James asked."go away"I said."Jaime,I'm not going to leave until you talk to me"James said."I'm fine"I said while wiping a teardrop off my cheek."no your not you were just crying,look I know what it's like to feel this type of pain"James said."you don't understand a damn thing what it's like for me, I miss her so much that I can't even take it anymore,I'll just rather die anyway to stop this pain" I said."hey,it's going to be ok and I actually know what it's like"James said."how do you even know"I asked."let me explain,I met this guy way before we started school and we have been dating for a very long time and we're still dating and his mom found out about us and he wasn't allowed to see me but he stood up for himself and his mom gotten very mad at him and she kicked him out of the house but now he has own house,what I'm also try to say is that I'm gay"James said."I'm lesbian and you didn't tell me,why"I said and asked."I kept it as a secret from you for awhile because I thought you would disown me"James said."your my brother and I'll accept you no matter what"I said."thank you,sis"James said."your welcome"I said. Talking to my brother and him opening up to me was very good but it still didn't help with how depressed I feel.
——————Time skip—————————
I still felt very depressed and still had bad dreams and I still miss Sadie. During the night while I was sleeping, I was having a bad dream about Sadie and I was squirming around in my sleep."come back"I said in my sleep.But then at that moment I heard a very familiar voice."hey it's ok,I'm here"Sadie said. I opened my eyes seeing Sadie was right beside my bed and I remember my scarred eye and I cover up my eye."Sadie" I asked."yeah,it's me"Sadie said but then she took my hand off my eye."Jaime,it's ok your eye doesn't scare me,to be honest it kinda makes you look cool"Sadie said. I smiled."thanks,but why are you here we're separated"I asked."I know we're separated but I miss you extremely much"Sadie said."I miss you too"I said. We hugged each other tightly."they can't keep us separated forever,it won't change how much we love each other"Sadie said."I Love You"Sadie said."I Love You too"I said. Sadie then left and I just felt lonely again.
——————-Two days later——————————
I still missed Sadie and felt completely alone and depressed,during the evening I just couldn't handle it. I opened up the window and stood at the edge of the balcony and at that moment I heard my dad yelling at someone who wasn't my brother,it was Sadie."what are you doing here"my dad yelled."Jaime is endangered,I just had a dream of her committing suicide"Sadie said. Sadie ran up the stairs,at that moment I heard the door slam open."Jaime"Sadie shouted. I ignored her and I was about to jump off the edge of the balcony,Sadie grabbed my hand."please get down"Sadie said. I got down and Sadie hugged me."please don't ever try to kill yourself again"Sadie said while crying."hey, I was just going through a lot of pain but now your here and I feel a lot better" I said while wiping a teardrop off of Sadie's cheek."I Love You"I said."I Love You too"Sadie said.