Chapter 12:First date

A/n: Ok the flashback on the beginning of this chapter basically the time period is during while Jaime and Sadie are separated just to clear out and I'm so extremely sorry for not updating in forever, I have been a bit depressed but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
———————Flashback———————————
"I will not allow for you two to be in love,Sadie you should have been with a handsome mutant man,not a disgusting demon girl"Sadie's dad said."dad,this is the person I wanna be with and you don't have to choose who you want me to love"Sadie said while she slipped her hand into mine."you disappoint me,I don't even recognize you"Sadie's dad said."I'm the same person I have always been and now everything is open because I'm not afraid to be myself anymore,we are in love and happy,don't you want your kid happy"Sadie said."I just don't understand this"Sadie's dad said."you don't need to understand"Sadie said. Then,we walk out of Sadie's house.
——————End of flashback————————
I'm very nervous because I'm going on my first date with Sadie. I decided to wear some pastel purple overalls,a pastel pink shirt underneath the overalls,a flower crown,a pair of knee socks and a pair of high tops. My brother walked into my room."why are you getting fancy"James asked."I'm going on a date with Sadie"I said."Well, I hope you both have a good time"James said."thanks bro but I'm just so extremely nervous really, I never been on a date ever I'm too worried that I'm going to ruin the date, I don't know what to do"I said."hey,you guys have been together for awhile I'm pretty sure that you two will do great"James said."thanks little bro"I said."your welcome,sis"James said. At that moment I heard knocking on my window and turned around and saw Sadie at my window."go get her tiger"James said teasingly. I gave him an amused face and walked to the window and opened it."ready to go"Sadie said."yeah,I'm ready"I said."see ya little bro"I said. I walk out the window going face to face with Sadie and she kissed me softly. The type date we have is a surprise date for Sadie I kept thinking about it before we went on our date and we both love stars and galaxy stuff and it was a very starry night tonight and I knew the perfect place that has the most stars which is a field that I've been to before. So  when we pulled away from kissing I took a bandanna out of my pocket."put this on please" I said to Sadie. She put on the bandanna and I walked her down the stairs of the balcony outside of my window. We walked a block away and then we made it to the field. I went behind Sadie about to untie the bandanna."your ready"I said. She nodded and I untied the bandanna,at the moment her face lit up and I just smiled."this is beautiful"Sadie said."all these beautiful stars here that's how I feel every time I'm around you"I said. She smiled and then she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back but she had let go and she pushed me softly and I sat up and pulled her by the hand and she laid beside me and I held her hand and we were just looking at the stars and I turned my head and she did the same,we were like that for 2 minutes and I kissed her on the lips.
——————Time skip—————————————
It was 11:00pm and Sadie took me home."that was a great night"Sadie said. We hugged each other goodbye and I kissed her on the forehead."I Love You"I said."I Love You too cream puff"Sadie said. I smiled."still love that nickname and I give you permission to call me that more"I said while walking away. Sadie snickered."ok I maybe will"Sadie said. I went to the balcony and into my room and got ready for bed and then went to sleep.