Chapter 8:School dance

Today is the school dance at little ghost academy. I decided to wear a pastel pink dress with a black ribbon around it and a leather jacket with the dress to the school dance. I went to the school dance and saw Sadie in a black dress."wow,you look beautiful tonight" Sadie said."thanks,so do you"I said. Sadie smiled."hey guys"Lea said while she approached us."hi Lea"I said. Lea was wearing a suit and her hair was in two buns."you look adorable tonight"I said."thank you"Lea said. Lea started looking at a girl that had strawberry blonde hair greenish blue eyes and was wearing a blue dress and the girl started to look back at her."Lea,you know you can just go and talk to her,right"I asked."yeah but what if she doesn't like me"Lea said."screw that thought and just go and talk to her,you got this and I believe in you"I said."I believe in you too"Sadie said.Lea smiled."thank you guys"Lea said."your welcome"me and Sadie at the same time.And then we got in a group hug."ok,now go,you got this"I said to Lea after hugging.Lea walked to the girl and they started talking.I smiled."So,care to dance"I said and asked while holding my hand out."I would love to" Sadie said grabbing my hand. We walked to the dance floor,I put my arms around her neck and she put her arms around my waist. We started swaying to the music and I just kept on staring into Sadie's beautiful eyes. She started to get close and I moved my arms for my hands to touch her neck so I can pull her in closer and we kissed. It was an amazing feeling to feel her lips onto mine,when we pulled away from kissing I felt happy that I have someone who actually cares about me. It felt like weight fell off my shoulders,I'm glad to be with her.