Chapter 14:Vampire bullies

Third period was over,so while I was walking out of class a group of four vampire girls approached me and the main girl who had straight black hair and dressed in all black pushes me in the wall."where do you think your going you little freak"Morgan said."yeah where are you going you ugly demon"." Where are you going you stupid thing"the other two said,but the third vampire their hair was in pigtails,standing far behind them holding their hand on their shoulder looking like they feel bad for me."guys,can you stop"they asked shyly."no what are you thinking"the others shouted at them saying."I'm going to class"I said walking away. But the main girl caught up with me and she put her hand around my neck."oh,I'm not done with you"Morgan said. At that moment she noticed my eyepatch and she smirked in a evil way."oh,what's under here"Morgan said while she took my eyepatch off and revealing my scar through my eye and my eye being blind. She gasped in a dramatic way."so your more of a freak then how you already are"Morgan said. The other two laughed and tears started to fill up my eyes,she then took her hand off my neck and placed her hand on my jawline."see you later dyke"Morgan said. Right at moment she kissed me on the cheek with her lipstick staining my cheek,then they all left except the third vampire in pigtails stayed."do you need some help"they asked."yeah"I said. They got on their knees and started picking up my books."don't mind them,there assholes"they said."then why are you friends with them"I asked."I just wanted to be cool just like them"they said."I understand,but the type of people I would be friends with wouldn't be people who are 'cool' I would be friends with people who are kind,which is you"I said.they smiled."here"they said holding out my books and eyepatch."thank you"I said,I took my eyepatch and put it on."your welcome"they said."I'm Jaime"I said holding out my hand."I'm Victoria or you could call me Vic"they said shaking my hand."Victoria"Morgan screamed."what are you doing with the freak"Morgan said,the two girls behind her in shock."you know what,I'm done being friends with you guys screw being cool"Vic said."whatever,you were worthless"Morgan scoffed and then they left. Through the whole break time before fourth period I was just being bullied, damn it sucks well whatever at least I made a friend.