Chapter 16:Mission

Me,Sadie,James,Lea and Vic went to our first mission."there's been a massacre around,people said that they saw a guy who had very black eyes,tall,dark haired and there's two holes on the back of his jacket and marks on his back like there were supposed to be wings there and were here for this mission to end it"Sadie said."shit"I cursed."what"Sadie said."remember in our first battle and that guy who you burned his wings off"I asked."yeah"Sadie answered."he maybe wants revenge for what you did"I said."I think your right"Lea said."well let's go I'll meet you up in a little bit"I said while climbing up a ladder that goes all the way up to a rooftop of a building."ok where are you going"Sadie asked."doing my favorite thing"I said. I for a fact love doing parkour especially on rooftop's so I climb all the way up the ladder and right at that moment,I run across the roof and I flip my way to the other building,and another and another,until we made it to where we were supposed to be at so I flipped off a building and hit a landing. Everyone gave me a shocked face."wow that was impressive"Lea said."thanks"I said. We start walking and then we see who we were looking for and there was someone he was about to kill."hey"I shouted. And he turns around,gives a very terrifying stare at all of us."so your the little shit that took away my freedom"he said to Sadie."she burned your wings off but I can do worse"I said. He gave me a furrow brow."oh really"he said teasingly."yeah"I said,I touched the shoulder of his jacket and burned it."don't try to fuck with me"I said. He gave me a very mad face and then he charged at me,about to attack me but I got my bat and swung at his face and he fell."told you"I said."learn to move on with life and just leave people alone"I said. He got up and just ran off. I turned around and saw Sadie wide eyed."that was quite a crazy sight for me to see"Sadie said."I agree but to be honest that was cool at the same time"Vic said. I giggled."alright let's go,I bet he learned his lesson now but we don't know"I said."your not going to go the rooftops again aren't you"Sadie said."what it's fun"I said. Sadie laughed,she has a very adorable laugh but for me everything about her is adorable, I sign her that I want to hold her hand so she slips her hand into mine and we just walk together,holding hands. For me as our first mission,it was kinda easy but I bet it will get harder.