Lines || Fred Weasley X Reader

You were standing in front of Umbridge, she'd called you into her class room, you felt self conscious under her stare. She dragged you inside after you were laughing and joking in the hallway with Fred and George, your best friends for the last four years. 
"Do you know why I have pulled you in here?" She asked looking you up and down, you looked around the class room and shook your head. 
"Well your skirt is too short, and you were just flirting with those two boys out there. As you are aware you are here to learn." You looked down at you skirt and then back to her. It was literally three inches above your knee and even so your robes were covering the back of your legs anyway so nothing was on display. 
"I must have shrunk it in the wash Professor." You said trying to get out of this anyway you could. 
"Well, detention every day for the week. My office do not be late." You nodded leaving the office, you kept your head down as you passed by the twins not wanting to tell them what had just happened. 

"Y/N! Will you come help us study in the library?" You looked up at George and smiled, then over at the clock on the wall. 
"I can't...detention with Umbridge," You whispered packing the things into your bag and stood up. 
"I gotta go or I'm going to be late." Fred shook his head and watched you walk away. 
"Bye guys." You yelled running down the halls towards the dungeons. 

"Sit," You sat down at a desk and looked around. Her office was covered in pink, everything was pink. Plates with pictures of cats lined the walls and you stared down at the desk. Sitting there was some parchment and a quill. 
"You will write lines," You hid your smirk, it wasn't so bad as you thought. 
"I must not act promiscuously." You looked from the paper up at her, she was basically slut shaming you for wearing a short skirt. 
"Maybe this way you will learn not to flirt with the Weasley boys and taunt men with short skirts." You took a deep breath 
Don't get mad. She's just an old git. don't get mad and it'll all be over soon 
"You may begin," You went to say something about an ink pot but she hushed you and told you to continue 

You began writing when you felt a sudden pain in your hand, you gasped biting down on your lip and continuing to write anyway. It took a few lines for you to realize that you were writing on the paper but scratches began appearing on your hand, what the fuck, you whispered to yourself before continuing to write. 

It was around midnight when you stopped, your hand was dripping with blood, you dropped the quill on the floor. 
"Hand." She ordered, you stood up handing her your wrist, she gripped it tightly turning your hand to face her. 
"Seems like the message sunk in quickly. Maybe next time you'll think before you act." She spat at you, you nodded leaving through the door and holding in your tears. You broke into a run and waited in front of the fat lady. 
"Mimbulus Mimbeltonia." You sobbed, tears streaming down your cheeks. You walked through the hole and into the common room, you saw Fred asleep on the sofa, you wiped your cheeks and grabbed a blanket and laid it over him. 
"Goodnight Fred," You whispered leaving him and going into your dorm, you grabbed some bandages from your trunk and began wrapping your hand up which was still dripping with some blood. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sat watching them all practice quidditch, you were cheering them on and trying to give moral support to Ron when Malfoy and Pansy came and sat behind you. You still had the bandages wrapped around your hand and Pansy gripped your wrist ripping them off and laughing.  Malfoy joined in shouting over some other people from different houses, everyone was gathering around you and laughing. 
"Someone finally called you out on being the slut you are." Pansy said shoving your hand into your chest, you fell down onto your seat and gripped your hand tightly.
"Little slut." She spat, you grabbed your things running away from the pitch and going towards the North Tower. 

Sitting with your legs hanging between the bars you let tears silently fall down your face. 
"Y/N?" You wiped your face and stood up turning to see Fred and George looking at you. 
"What's up?" You asked, you'd wrapped your hand back up again so they couldn't see and you sent them a fake smile. 
"Well we heard Malfoy and Pansy at practice. What's going on?" George quizzed sitting on the left side of you and Fred on the right. 
"I got lines." You whispered, George gently took your hand and unwrapped the bandages. 
"Holy shit." They gasped together, you let another set of tears go and Fred wrapped his arms around you. 
"Who gave her the right?" He asked rubbing the small of your back and sighing, you'd always been closer to Fred than George. 
"I was acting rather slutty." You whimpered, Fred's grip tightened on you and George stood up. 
"I'm not having this." He stormed off.

Fred was sat cleaning up the cut, you'd not done a great job on it at first so he was making sure it wasn't infected. He was still mad at Umbridge, George had gone to tell their mother through letter who responded instantly saying she was going to kill Umbridge when she came to see you.
"Your mother is very protective," You giggled looking at Fred who looked up at you and back down at your hand with a smile on his face. 
"She's protective of those she loves," He added, George came into the room. 
"plus she knows Freddie here is in love with you." Everyone in the room stopped in their tracks, Fred's hand hovering over yours and you stared at him. 
"What?" You asked 
"What?" George and Fred said together looking at one another. 
"She also knows Y/N is in love with Fred." Ginny said with a smirk, high fiving George as they both left the common room together.
"Guess the cats out of the bag." He said, you smirked leaning forward and kissing him on the lips