Is That Your Blood?!

Draco

You were sitting in the common room reading through your potions homework you'd just finished when Draco walked through the door, he groaned as he sat down on the opposite leather sofa. You glanced up smiling at him and looking back to your work, then you shot up going over to him, leaving your homework on the sofa and staring at the blood on his head. 
"Is that your blood?!" You yelled at him, he raised his fingers to his head and pulled them away to look at his fingers. 
"No?" You rolled your eyes walking to go and get the first aid kit you kept handy in the common room.
"That is not a question you're supposed to answer with another question Draco." You whispered pulling out some rubbing alcohol and a cotton pad, you were patting his cut when he hissed at you. 
"Your fault for getting into shit again. How many times have I told you to just keep your head down?" You moaned looking him in the eyes and sighing, he lent forward give you a kiss on the lips 

Neville

You'd just come off the quidditch pitch, you'd just won the game for your house when Neville came to meet you at the tents, you threw your arms around him happily.
"You played amazing." He stuttered out, you kissed him on the cheek taking your arms off from around him and smiling, your smile slowly fading as you noticed his lip was lumped up and blood was falling from his nose. 
"Is that your blood?" You grabbed his face dropping your broom on the floor and looking at him, he pulled away shyly and rubbed the blood from his face. 
"Who did this?" You questioned turning around to see a snickering Malfoy and Pansy, Malfoy was rubbing his knuckles.
"I'll kill him." You grumbled grabbing Neville and walking into the tents to get him cleaned up 

Fred:

You were at the burrow throwing a small Halloween party, you were decorating the living room with Molly while the boys were outside playing quidditch, they'd tried to help out but you ended up kicking them out of the house because they were making more trouble than actually helping you out. Ginny was out getting more food with Harry and Hermione and Ron were putting the finishing touches on their own costumes. 
You were hanging up a banner above the fireplace when the stool you were balancing on began to wobble, Molly who was in the kitchen didn't get to you in time, you ended up falling backwards and hitting your head on the hardwood floor, you screamed a little before standing up and holding the back of your head, pulling your hand away you noticed the blood and Molly yelled Fred inside. 
"Is that really your blood?!" He asked grabbing you and looking at Molly who was going to fetch her wand. 
"Yeah  but I'm okay." You insisted trying to ignore the dizziness you were currently experiencing, he chuckled holding you in his arms.

George

George was falling and fast from his broom, you jumped to your feet from the bench and rushed onto the pitch, you were sitting on a bench near the tents waiting for the game to be over 
"Aresto Momentum!" You yelled out pointing your wand at him, he slowed down and you rushed over to where he was going to land. 

When he woke up you were sat next to him in the hospital wing, he groaned looking at you and smiling.
"You're awake." You whispered going to stand up to get madam Pomfrey but he made you stay still, he rubbed his thumb on your cheeks.
"Is that your blood?" He questioned looking at you, you looked in the small mirror beside his bed and shook your head. 
"It's yours,"

Harry:

You'd just gotten out of the girls bathroom after Snape, McGonagall and Qurriell had caught you there with Harry, Ron and Hermione, you were running back to the common room when Harry noticed your leg, it was bleeding. 
"Is that your blood?" He asked protectively stopping you outside the portrait of the fat lady, you looked down and nodded, 
"Must have caught it on the sink." You whispered, it only starting to sting now because you'd just noticed it, he bent down and ripped off some of his robes to help clean up the blood. 
"I'll take you to the hospital wing."

Ron:

You'd just gotten out of detention with Umbridge, you were pulling your robes down to cover your arm as you headed to the common room, you weren't expecting to see anyone awake so when you saw Ron sitting and waiting for you it was a shock. 
"You're up late." You whispered trying to act as casual as possible, you sat in front of him, your robes still covering your hand. 
"I was waiting for you,"  He said switching sofas and throwing his arm around you, pulling you into a tight embrace. You smiled as he kissed the side of your face. 
"Well I'm pretty tired." You lied getting up, he took hold of your bad had and you almost screamed out in pain.
"I-Is that your blood?" You stay silent not wanting to let him know about your detention, he rolled the sleeve up to look at your hand. 
"Is it?!" You nodded and looked at the words scribbled across your hand dripping with blood. 
"I mustn't act inappropriately towards the opposite sex." He read out, you knew it was because she caught you kissing Ron in one of the empty class rooms but he never got the punishment, it was just you. 
"I'm so sorry." You wept falling into his arms and crying.