Locked in a room with one another || Ron Weasley

Ron:

You'd just finished a lesson with Harry and everyone else in the room of requirement, you stayed behind to help Harry and Ron clean up. You were piling up pillows when Fred and George were getting ready to leave, Harry had the map out getting ready to instruct them when to go.
"Thanks for helping out," You heard Ron say from behind you, you smiled back at him.
"No problem" You managed to stutter out, you'd always had a problem with talking to him, but just him. No other boys in the school seemed to have this effect on you. Ron just made you lose the ability to be able to form actual sentences around him.
"Right you two, us three next." Harry said from the in front of the door, you headed towards him with Ron by your side.
"No one's coming we should be clear to go." Harry opened the door and walked out but it quickly slammed and locked itself behind him.
"What the fuck?!" You yelled banging on the door, you could hear Harry from outside.
"I didn't do this, it's locked itself...Umbridge is coming! I'll come right back for you guys." He whisper yelled, you moved away from the door and you heard the heels of the devil hitting the floor as she walked right past.

"Guess we're stuck here for a while then." Ron said looking around the room, you nodded in agreement, you wanted nothing more than to be tucked up in your bed going to sleep but now you were stuck in here going to be stuttering and making a fool of yourself in front of your biggest crush ever. Thanks Room of requirement.
"You know, you don't talk much." You looked up from the floor to see Ron staring at you, he was standing in front of the mirrors looking at all of the newspaper clippings that were hung up and around them, you stood up and walked over to him.
"I do, just not to you." Ron looked hurt and you immediately wanted to punch yourself in the face for how you'd said that sentence.
"I mean...I just - I mean...Okay look! You get me all flustered, I can't talk or form real sentences around you...You make me hella nervous." You finally said looking at him, he was shocked by what you'd said.
"Oh yeah? Why do I make you nervous I'm just me?" You laughed sitting down on the step in front of the mirror, Ron did the same thing.
"I don't know, it's only been since our third year...you just sort of make me lose my train of thought...I can be doing perfectly fine and you'll enter the room and I just draw a blank." You laughed leaning your head on your knees, he was watching you closely.
"Fred and George pointed it out to be last year after you hugged me when Harry won in the first trail, I couldn't talk, they just took me back to the common room to calm down for a while." He was smiling at you as you told him the story.
"There was the time I walked in on you shirtless in your dorm room...Fuck took Fred I think three hours to get me to talk to anyone. I was blushing like mad, I kept turning a beetroot red whenever I would look in your direction." He stared at you.
"You've seen me shirtless?" You laughed a little, it felt awkward to be telling him all of these things.
"Yeah but it was a total accident, then there was the time at the Yule Ball, they were making fun of your for your dress robes but I thought they looked rather dashing." You giggled, you slapped your hand over your mouth, it was getting harder and harder to stop yourself from telling him all of this and he was chuckling along with you as you told him each story in detail.

"I saw you at the Yule ball too...well for the brief ten minutes that you bothered to show up for." You frowned thinking back to that night, you'd come in a red silk ball gown ready to have some fun with Fred and George instead of having dates but they'd both managed to get one, you wanted to ask Ron but of course couldn't because you couldn't form sentences. You'd stayed for ten minutes when you saw him with his date,
"Yeah I saw you with Padama and I backed out and went back to the dorm." You admitted, he was frowning now and shaking his head.
"I remember watching you walk out, I wanted to go after you but Padama just said you were in a bad mood because one of the durmstrang boys was waiting for you out in the gardens..." You shook your head holding in a laugh.
"durmstrang boys, not my type. I like red headed Weasley boys." Your eyes widened and so did Ron's.
"Well I like Y/H/C Y/L/N/ girls." You looked up for a second to see Mistletoe growing from the ceiling and down to where you and Ron were sitting.
"Room of requirement." You whispered looking from the mistletoe to Ron who was already looking at you.

His lips tasted like peppermint it was cool and warm all at the same time, you'd never really kissed someone before and you didn't know what you were doing, He caressed your face with his hand pulling you closer towards him, the kiss sent wild tremors along your nerves, you'd never felt anything like this, you didn't know anything was capable of feeling like this. You kissed him back, the kiss getting deeper, deeper than all of the galaxies in the universe. He laid you down against the floor and you wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down with you. No one had ever kissed you like this. Fact no one had ever actually kissed you but you'd always wondered what everyone meant by their first kiss being magical and now you knew.

You shot up when the door to the room opened, Harry was standing there with Fred and George who high fived one another seeing Ron's tie undone and around his neck, your top three shirt buttons un-done and the hickey on Ron's neck which was on display for everyone to see.
"Come on!" Harry yelled at you both, you both sprinted towards the door hand in hand and heading towards the common room, earning some comments from Fred and George.
"Finally able to form sentences then Y/N." Fred faked a stutter at you, you rolled your eyes glaring at him.
"Y/N AND RON SITTING IN A TREE." They began to scream as you entered the common room all together, still holding hands with Ron
"Shouldn't it be Y/n and Ron sitting in the room of requirement?" George asked looking at Fred and Harry for confirmation.
"Doesn't have quite the same ring to it as , Y/N and Ron sitting in a tree, doing something they shouldn't be." Harry mocked, you picked up a pillow launching it at him and laughing.