Weasley Slut || Fred Weasley X Reader

"You won!" You screamed coming down off the seats and running over to Harry, Fred, and George. You wrapped your arms around Fred, your boyfriend of two years and smiled. 
"What did YOU, think of the song y/n?" You heard Malfoy question from behind you, you kept your head down kissing Fred on the cheek and going to hug George. 
"We wanted to write another couple of verses! But we couldn't find any rhymes for fat and ugly - we wanted to sing about his mother see," Your gripped tightened on George's wrist who in turn grabbed Fred to keep a hold of you. They were both red in the face with anger. 
"Then we wanted to put in Weasley Slut, but nothing would fit...wanted to sing about Y/N there." Fred was gripping you now and George was eyeing you both carefully.
"Couldn't fit in yseless loser either - for their father, you know." You had officially lost it now, you were ready to kill him right there on the pitch,
"Leave it Malfoy." You warned getting out of the boys grasp and turning to face him, he was laughing along with Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle. 
"You like the Weasley's don't you, spending all your time there and everything. No wonder you're the Weasley slut, probably had a go on all of them including their dad." Harry grabbed a hold of George, while Angelina took hold of you and Alicia and Katie grabbed Fred. 
"Just like the Weasley mother, all of them are sl-" He didn't have time to finish his sentence, you gotten out of Angelina's grasp and pinned him to the ground. 

You were sitting on his waist punching him square in the nose, everyone around you was screaming for you to get off, it was more trouble than it was worth, Malfoy was still smirking while you punched him, you must have gotten six or seven hits in when you were thrown off him by a spell. 
"What on earth do you think you're doing?!" Madam Hooch screamed, you sat up to see Malfoy holding his nose, it was dripping with blood and your hands were sore. 
"House's office! Now!" Fred, George and Harry all came with you, you were holding your right wrist in pain when you got to McGonagall's office. 
"I have never seen such a disgraceful exhibition! Y/N explain yourself." You scoffed looking at her and then at Fred. 
"Malfoly provoked her." Harry answered for you, you nodded in agreement. 
"Provoked her? He'd just lost, hadn't he? Of course he wanted to provoke you," She continued on but you drowned it out. The pain in your wrist was excruciating. It wasn't until Umbridge was in the room you'd started paying attention. 
"I say we stop her from ever playing again," You looked at Umbridge and then to McGonagall. 
"I Don't play for them team, I was defending myself from being called a slut." You answered, Umbridge began tutting and shaking her head. 
"We do not use that kind of language here, however true it may be." The room was silent, everyone staring at her then to you, McGonagall said nothing. Fred's grip on your shoulders tightened. 
"You do stretch yourself a bit thin with both twins and then other Weasley family members." Your eyes were about to pop out of your head, you'd never been spoken to like this, not but a teacher anyway. 
"Excuse me?" You asked, Fred knew it was too late to do anything. 
"Well I mean one minute you're with Fred, the next Percy, who next?" You were bright red in the face.
"Never the less, detention for two weeks every day." She left the room, McGongall was about to say something. 
"I'm out. I quit. I'm leaving. Nope." You threw your arms in the air wishing you hadn't, Fred seized your wrist, bruising showing already on it. 

"Looks like a sprain, you really did a number on Malfoy." madam pomfrey said from the side of you, she was wrapping up your wrist. 
"He deserved it." You mumbled looking at Fred who was already staring at you, you looked down. 
"I'm quitting Fred, nothing you say or do will make me change my mind. I'm not staying here with that monster." You stated, he sat down on the bed next to you, moving a strand of hair from your face and kissing your forehead. 
"I wasn't going to convince you otherwise, you can come with me and George, help us with the joke shop. Could use a girl with your smarts." You smiled slightly leaning your head on his shoulder and looking around the hospital wing. 
"Sure am going to miss the place." You commented, he chuckled rubbing his hands on your arms for comfort. 
"Better out there then in here with the dragon." He joked, you smiled kissing him on the lips. 
"Love you Fred Weasley."
"Love you more Y/N Y/L/N." 

You knew Mrs Weasley was going to be furious with you but you also knew that any longer at that damn school and you would have killed Umbridge.